Experiment

Akuma explained about why he possessed a human form. According to him, he was the first Trance ever made. He wasn't sure if the first experiment involved only him but he knew it involved a dark soul. Souls that were harvested from dead bodies were used to make a Trance but the experiments in the beginning had no filter and therefor the experiments contained all kinds of souls, bad and good. The only thing Akuma remembered was his name and the spell that had been placed on him to keep him from release his powers. Alice wondered how they had managed to trap souls. On Earth, nobody had been able to do anything with souls, they were taken for granted. But again, after coming to this world, it was not much of a surprise.

     Alice didn't quite understand but was happy when he returned to his sword self as she headed outside. Surprise! She found a tall girl with black hair which is red at tips. Her smile falters as she sees Alice. A message pops up in front of  Alice. She almost jumped as she is still not used to the new holographic technology which kept on popping up whenever given the chance. "You have been asked to duel." informed the screen with two options, accept and decline. Alice almost pressed decline before Akuma said, "Don't worry, accept it. I will finally have a chance to fight after all these years." It took a lot of courage for her to press the accept option.

     Suddenly...