Hot Stars

According to the school's oldest traditions, the top ten students are called 'Hot Stars'. Alicia set on her bed as she wondered about the world; why all this mattered, why were they teaching the children (or rather anyone) to fight when they should be managing planet?

"Well, that's because this world is cruel. They want entertainment and others are after power, riches, and so on." Zen said, as if he read her mind. Actually, Zen had wondered about the same thing so he knew what she was thinking about. "It's time to go. Here's your new phone and I already saved my number on on it. Your old one won't work here since they use transist rays, which are much safer and have a wider range than most ones used on other planets." Zen said as he handed her the mobile and left the room. She fell backwards, her head landing on the soft pillow. She still hadn't had much time to take in the situation. Neither had she known what to do to get food. Her stomach grumbled in response to her questioning though. Maybe she should have asked Zen to stay for a while and explain everything but he was not supposed to stay in the girls' dorm for a long time. She had totally forgotten about her sword until she heard footsteps. Alicia instinctively reached for the sword. It wasn't there! She saw a shadow slowly appearing across the room, from the corner.

"Who a-are you?" she asked, shaking.

"Akuma. Akuma Shinken. Ah, did I forget to tell you?" the figure asked as it finally appeared.