Names

"Class is dismissed. Today was the only 'whole' day of weaponry. From tomorrow, you'll be attending classes as per your time tables." the teacher informed. The class suddenly became chaos. Everybody was in groups chattering about the day, except Jack and Alicia. They knew that they didn't fit in the class very well. Jack was feared and Alicia the opposite, underestimated. Jack personally wanted to see Alicia's but, again, he wanted a reason so that he didn't seem curious. The class had started leaving. "See ya t'morrow Alice" gritted Jack. It took him a lot of effort to say that since he didn't want to be mistaken by the people around. "Kay. Bye Jack and Koshiro"  she greeted back. Jack sneered, he didn't like her giving his swords a nickname, but he didn't reply. The class was stunned as this was the first time Jack had greeted someone, let alone with a nickname.

     He saw a tall boy with silver hair and icy blue eyes waiting in front of the classroom. "Who're you waiting for?" Jack inquired with his voice full of suspicion. He eyed the boy again, as if searching for any threats. "Alice. She didn't leave early did she?" the boy asked.

     "Ah! It's Zen. Can you show me the way to the dormit..." Alice said but before she had the time to finish Jack butted in. "I cou..." Jack interrupted before he was interrupted by Zen. He didn't speak; he wasn't the type who speaks much anyway. He just took Alicia's arm and started to walk to the dormitory. Jack followed behind, not sure why he was acting so weird. Alicia didn't understand any of this either while Zen had wanted to be alone with Alicia so that they could talk without anyone, like Jack, annoying them.