Jack

"Hi, my n-name is Alicia. Alice is fine. You?" she introduced to relieve the tension that had been building up. His breathtaking demonic eyes turned to her, rendering her speech. "I'm Jack. And... Stay away from me, moron" he spit out. She shifted away from him by an inch. Her face was a tomato by the time she realized that she had been blushing. Finding somewhere to hide her face, she retorted, "Well aren't you the real moron, considering that you were sleeping until now."

As she peeked between her fingers, with which she'd been trying to hide her face, she saw the funniest thing she'd ever seen; they whole class was staring at her with their mouths wide open. "Close your traps before the flies enter. Well, you could be having flies for lunch, for all I care." she sneered as everyone suddenly closed their mouths and went back to gossiping. Only that this time they were on a different topic. She thought she saw him smirk for a second but decided to ignore it since she didn't want any more trouble for her first day.

"Does she know who 'he' is?" she heard one of the classmates say.

"She doesn't know who she's picking a fight with. She could have gotten a bit of help but that comeback ruined chances." said another.

"Well, I hope her 'running away' skills are as sharp as her speech" mocked the girl in front of her. That made her wonder who they were talking about, the class or... Jack? She emptied her mind since she had more than enough to take in for today anyway.