Unfamiliar

The administrative office is massive. Slowly, the door opens as the the  administrator walks in. She's a pale, tall woman with a perfect body. Her red lipstick matched  her business look. "So this is Alicia. Welcome to UniPT Academy.  Since you are a student as well as a representative, you will have to attend meetings during  some of your classes. You must ask someone to take notes for you since classes are almost never repeated. Here's the list of classes. Pick one from each of the selective classes." she informed as she  looked up  from the folder she was holding.

Politics: Planetary, Galactic, Social

Defense: Physical, Weaponry

Strategies: Planet Leadership, War Strategies, Negotiations

     Being a total beginner, she chose planetary for politics and planet  leadership for strategies. For defense, she chose weaponry as she was pretty confident in her physical ability. The administrator finished her job as soon as she got the feedback.

       "C'mon. I'll drop you to your class." Zen offered. She wanted deny, to say that she'll be fine on her own, but it was impossible as she was unfamiliar with this place, not only 'this' place, but this whole  world. He held her hand as they headed out. She could feel the warmth radiating off him as she followed behind.

     "Here you are." he said as he opened the door for her to enter. She brushed her fingers through her hair, pat her uniform, took a deep breath and stepped forward, nervous. Her eyes widened in surprise at what was waiting for her. What in the world, she thought.