Fusion Limit

Alice only had one minute left but that didn't matter much after Akuma took over her body. Suddenly, the other girl's body starts mutilating. Confused, Alice stopped dead in her tracks. "Attack. Her fusion limit is beyond broken. The only thing we can do now is hit her unconscious and hand her over to medical specialists." Akuma shouted telepathically. Alice nodded as she left control of her body, handing if over to Akuma.

     In a flash, she was beside the girl, thrusting her sword. But she missed. The girl was now much quicker and ruthless. Without a notice, a sword slashed through Alice's stomach. The pain was immense but worse was the fear of death. She couldn't stand it any longer. She was furiously serious as she took the control back from Akuma. I will not die till I get to the bottom of what was going on, she thought.

     To her surprise, the wound started healing. "I can lend you with a bit of soul power. Finish her. It's a long time since I've been used and it feels great so I don't want to be left in dust again" encouraged Akuma. Alice grinned, a wild and evil grin. If she had to survive, she will. She released all the energy that she had gathered after she was stabbed and sped towards the target. This time instead of heading for the blow, she ran around the target as fast as she could. To the girl, Alice was a blur. Intricate patterns started covering Alice's body as she sped up. The girl screamed as Alice jumped and finally landed a blow on her head with the bottom of the hilt, knocking her unconscious.