Weaponry

Much to everyone's shock, the weaponry turned out to be like a palace. A room contained all Gem Trance; another contained normals and so on. The weapons differed in shapes, sizes and colors gathered in one place. The class headed towards the normal section while someone caught Alicia and Jack from their wrists, scaring the daylights out to them.

"I'm Klein, your assistant for today. I've heard about your situation from the teacher. Follow me" he said as he winked. Sure enough, Alicia and Jack followed him as they were lead to a room labeled as "Unknown".

"Aren't unknowns too dangerous for you to let us handle? Jack asked, who looked seemingly bored.
"Somebody already beat you to it. These are prototypes. They have the safety on" Klein laughed.

"Lemme change the question. Aren't prototypes usually hard to get and valuable?" he asked. Show off, Alicia thought.

"It's worth it." he answered before opening the door by scanning his emblem.

The room was huge and messy, like an overflowing treasure chest. Alicia felt like she was going to war. Dust filled the air and it was slightly harder to breathe but she, for once, agreed with Klein. It was worth it. She had never seen anything like this. Taking in her surrounding, she didn't notice she was still standing with her mouth open in amazement.

"Close your trap before the fleas overflow." commented Jack in his ever harsh tone but Alice knew he just wanted her to stop gaping at everything and move on. Frankly, he was getting annoyed by watching her gape like that.