Stranded

Character Description: 

Name: Alexis Grant

Nicknames: Lexi, Lex, Alex, Blue, Blue Arrow.

Hair Colour: Light brown

Eye colour: Chocolate brown

Mother: Cat Grant

Father: Unknown 

Sister: Elizabeth (Lizzie) Grant

Brothers: Carter Grant, Adam Foster. 

Alias: Nightshade 

Weapons: Bow and Arrows, collapsible sword and staff.

Vigilante Outfit: Dark Indigo version of Oliver's suit in season 3. 

Profession: Architect

————

I was going to be sick.

 My beloved sister had decided, that it was a good idea to bring me onto a boat and thought that I would not get sea sick. She was terribly wrong. Another wave hit the boat making it jerk to the side. My sister, Lizzie, came up beside me rambling on about the workers on the ship. Looking at me she realized I was starting to regret coming on this trip with her. 

My twin sister, Elizabeth Grant, is a journalist working for our mothers company CatCo Worldwide Media. I on the other hand decided to stray from that line of work and become an architect, much to my mothers dismay. 

"Come on Lexi it's not that bad!" Lizzie claims. "Easy for you to say!" I yell over the crashing waves "Your getting paid for this!" She laughs at me "Your just being grumpy Lexi, that jetlag finally got to you!" I would have replied but the boat was suddenly hit by a giant wave knocking everyone on deck into the ocean, including my sister and I. 

————

I woke up suddenly, causing the seagulls standing on me to get startled and fly away. I quickly sat up and took in my surroundings, that when I noticed my sister was no where near me.

I figured my best option was to check the beach for Lizzie. After hours of searching I finally came across foot prints leading towards the main part of the island.

————

3 Months Later:

I saw them dump the body of the cliff into the ravine, and waited for Fyers and his men to leave. Edward Fyers was the big baddy that practically ran the island. I had found my sister in one of Fyers jail cells but I was still trying to figure out a way to help her escape. Whenever Fyers dumped men into the ravine I would go in and see if they were holding anything that could help me. I slowly waded into the ravine making sure no one was still at the cliff. 

I grabbed on to the dead body and started to drag it to the shore, what I was not expecting was for the dead body to become a living one. The man started to flail his arms so I quickly dropped his arms and backed up slowly "Shit, um kid clam down jeez." Once he calmed down he just stared at me, finally he said "Who are you?" I snorted "Kid the real question is who are you?" He made a confused face so I continued "Noboby who goes into those gladiator fights lives to tell the tale." He still looked confused so I sighed and said "Look kid, the name's Lexi Grant." 

I was about to say more but I noticed a map sticking out of his pocket "Is that yours? Maps of the island are hard to find." He mumbled saying "Yao Fei must of slipped this to me before they threw me off the cliff." "It looks like your friend wanted you to go here" I said pointing at the map. "Hey look kid Fyers has got my sister and obviously your friend too. So why don't we stick together and help them escape, and we can start with following those directions, but first please tell me your name, kid" At this he takes a breath and extended he hand saying, 

"My name is Oliver Queen."

————

5 years later

I climbed up the sides of the rocks and saw the passing fishing ship, Oliver and Lizzie were already in position. I aimed my arrow, breathed and let go. It hit the pile of wood causing it to light on fire and the fishing boat noticed us. I made my way down to the shore where Ollie and Lizzie were waiting.

Once we were on the boat I let myself calm down, we had all made it off the island alive and we could all go home. We could all be safe and not have to worry about land mines, master assassins or killing someone in order for you to survive. We would all be safe and happy.

 How terribly wrong I was.

I heard the arrow coming before it hit, I should have reacted faster but I didn't. I heard a thump and turned to look at Lizzie only to see an arrow going through her heart. I quickly grabbed her before she fell and Oliver starting to put pressure on the wound. Tears started to come down my face, "Lizzie your not going to die, you can't die." She laughed "Lexi, just say hi to mom for me, please" I saw her start to fade away and I started yelling "Elizabeth Grant I will not let you leave without me, you are my sister and you cannot die!" I feel Oliver grabbing me and pulling me off of her corpse and into a hug. He's telling me it's going to be alright but all I can do is notice the blood everywhere, Lizzie's blood, and the arrow that's bright white and despite the blood I could still see the one word carved into the arrow.

Death.