Short Visit

----

Ways to go - Grouplove

----

I returned to Starling City with Oliver, Felicity and Diggle. While Diggle and Felicity went home, Diggle confirmed that we would start our therapy sessions in the morning. I walked down to the hideout with Oliver and dumped my duffle with my suit by it's mannequin.

"How's Laurel doing?" I asked

"Well she hasn't told Captain Lance yet so..." Ollie replied.

"Thats not good."

"It never is."

There was a silence for a while, we had already caught up on the way from Central city.

"I never thought that this... idea, this goal would turn into so much more." I said, looking around at the hideout.

"It is hard to believe that three years ago it was just us against the world." Oliver sighed.

I yawned, "I should probably get some sleep, we both should, its been a long day. Which reminds me I forgot to ask Felicity if I could sleep over." I said.

"Just go stay at your old apartment." Oliver said.

"What? Didn't you sell that for me?"

"Sorta, I gave it to someone."

"You didn't give to who I think you did?"

Ollie smirked at me.

"Ollie I really hate you right now."

----

I walked towards my old apartment and took out the spare key that Oliver had given me.

I unlocked the door and opened it up, looking around to see how much had changed. My eyes immediately fell on the punching bag behind the couch.

I closed the door and it made a click noise alerting the new inhabitant of the apartment.

Roy Harper looked up from the punching bag to look at me.

"Wow, all this sweat and testosterone, really spruces the place up." I said. 

"It nice to see you too Lexi. " Roy smiled.

I had pretty much adopted Roy when I had first met him. I took on the roll of older sister and let him stay at the apartment when he was having troubles. It made total sense that Oliver had let Roy stay here. He pretty much lived here before I left.

"So.. Did you take my bedroom or are you still staying in the guest room?" I asked.

" I stayed in the guest room, didn't feel right, taking your room. " he responded.

"Okay then." I said walking past him, ruffling his hair.

"Good night roomie!"

"Good night Lexi. " he chuckled.

I walked into my old room and looked out the window.