Recovery

A/n: Soooo there's gonna be some fast and furious stuff this chapter ;P - Charlie

————

I pulled my knees closer to my chest and readjusted the blanket over my legs as I ate another spoonful of ice cream as I watched the news. Let's just say, Barry has his hands full. I shivered as I realized I should probably turn up the heat if I was going to be wearing a tank top with jeans while eating ice cream.

I was about to go to bed when my phone started to ring. I look at the caller ID and see that it's Cisco. "Hello?" I say. "Hi Lexi, um we need your help, Barrys in trouble, we're outside your apartment with the STAR labs van, come quick , bye!" He finished as he hung up. I stared at the phone before throwing the blanket off me, putting a hoodie on grabbing shoes and running out the door. 

————

I ran towards the STAR labs van and opened the door to the drivers seat only to see Cisco sitting there. "Get in the back" I say. "What, no, I'm driving Lexi." Cisco said. "Trust me Cisco, you want Lexi to drive. She's like fast and furious minus the explosions." Felicity added. Cisco sighed and got out of the drivers seat and got into the back.

I hopped into the drivers seat. "Ok, where are we going?" I ask, "train station." Caitlin answers. As I pull out onto the main road I look back at Cusco and Caitlin. "Why is the STAR labs vacuum cleaner with us?" I ask. "It's complicated." Cisco says bluntly. 

————

"Lexi you just took a wrong turn!" Cisco exclaimed. "No I didn't, just trust me Cisco." I reply as I sped through the back alleys of Central City. Then I spotted it, the fence that separates the train station from the roads. "Hold to something!" I yell as I speed up our pace headed straight for the fence. "Wait, wha-!" Caitlin was cut off as we broke through the fence.

 I spot Barry and Snart up ahead. I keep the same fast speed as the van collides right with Snart, knocking him over. "THAT WAS AWESOME!" Cisco yells. I smirk as I shift the gear into reverse and parallel park beside the broken down train. "Did you seriously just park?" Caitlin asked. I shrugged my shoulders, "you can never be to safe.". 

They  all hopped out of the van and grabbed the vacuum cleaner. Cisco looked at me as I was still sitting in the van. "Aren't you coming?" He asked. "I'll stay here as back up." I answered. They all ran towards Barry and pointed the vacuum at Snart, who was getting up. I look into the back and see a hand gun. I look back outside to see Cisco breaking under pressure. I look back at the gun and curse under my breath as I grab it and jump out of the car. 

"Your hands are shaking, you've never killed anyone before." I hear Snart say as I sneak up behind him. "Your right, he hasn't killed anyone before, but I've killed my fair share." I say cocking the gun. Snart gave each of us a glance. "You win kids." Snart said lowering his gun, "I'll see you around." He continued turning and walking away. "Hey leave the diamond." I cringed as Cisco spoke. "Don't push your luck." Snart said as he continued walking away.

"Couldn't shoot him if I wanted too." Cisco says, "this is actually the STAR labs vacuum cleaner with a lot of LED lights." Cisco looks at me, "This is a real gun, it shoots bullets." I say "Why it was in the van is beyond me." I add. Felicity started to laugh "I missed your sarcastic comments way to much Lexi." I laughed. 

Caitlin walked over to Barry "Let's get you warmed up."

————

I had waited outside STAR labs while Felicity was saying goodbye. But now we were at the train station (again) waiting for her train to arrive. 

"I'm sorry that I got you kicked off the team." Felicity said. "It's alright, I had to tell them eventually, you just gave me a push." I say. "Well if you ever get tired of Central City you know you always have a home in Starling." "I know." I say. "Tell everyone I say hi." I say. "I will." "Bye Felicity." I say. 

"Bye Lexi."

————

A/n: sry if this is not how cars work, I've never driven one before. Remember comment, vote and follow. - Charlie