Closure

—————

                                            Tongue Tied  - Grouplove • Never Trust a Happy Song

                                                                                          —————

I groan and slowly open my eyes only to see a blinding light I blink a couple of times to adjust to the light. Suddenly Cisco's face appears above me. "Hey look Sleeping Beauty decided to wake up!" "What happened?" I ask. "Barry got a call saying Iris had been kidnapped by Tony, so he went to the house to see what happened and he found you there unconscious. So then he brought you back and had Caitlin fix you up. Then Barry found Tony and Iris at the local high school and then, this is the best part, Barry did a SUPER SONIC PUNCH and totally K.O 'd Tony." Cisco finished. "Wow, it looks like I missed out on all the fun." I say. "Yep, but lucky for you none of your bones were broken, surprisingly, but you will have some serious bruising on your back." He explained. "Thanks Cisco. Where's Barry?" I ask. Cisco smirks, I frown "What?" I ask "Nothing, Barry is down in the pipeline." He answers. "Thanks again Cisco." I say as I walk down to the pipeline.

————

I walk down to the pipeline to here Barry and Tony talking.

"Hey! What is this!? Where the hell am I?"

" Somewhere you'll never hurt anyone ever again."

" Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"You know who I am. "

"Allen?"

"The thing that happened to you Tony, it happened to me too. But it didn't just give us abilities, it made us more of who we are. You got strong, I got fast. Fast enough to beat you. You used your gift to hurt people. Not anymore."

"Allen."

"Allen!"

"ALLEN DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME! HEY! COME BACK HERE!"

Barry walks away from the cell and I lower the pipeline door.

"Well that had to feel good" I say

"It did. Does it always feel like this? After you beat the bad guys?" He asks.

I smile "Most of the time." 

"Glad to see your awake. I-We were all worried." He said.

"Well it takes more than a metal man to get rid of me." I respond. "But, I did hear about your supersonic punch! That must've been awesome."

"Actually, that part hurt. Like, a lot." He says.

I laugh "Try attacking Tony without powers, my ribs are gonna give me a hard time for the rest of the week."

He smiles "W-well I owe you one. After getting beat up by Tony because you were protecting Iris I definitely owe you one."

"You don't owe me anything Barry, its a heroes job to protect people." 

"Well, Thank you ,at least, you deserve a thank you." He said right before pulling me into a hug. 

And all the secrets and stress that constantly haunted me faded into the background. And for the first time in forever, I felt safe.

————

A/n: sorry for the late update. Between not what to write in this chapter, going away for a week and school started I had trouble writing. But I am back now and I hope to be updating more regularly as the next few episodes are INTERESTING. Also I'm going to start putting a song name at the top of the chapter, most of the time it will be a song that reminds me of the theme of the chapter (like this one) but once and awhile it might just be a song the I enjoy way too much.

- Charlie