Chapter one- The mall

I've been best friends with O2L for 5 years. It all started when I fell into Sam on the first day of junior high. We are now seniors in high school. I have a small crush on Sam.
Fuck its 7:10! Im going to be hella late! I didnt even change considering i just fell asleep in shorts and a tshirt. I stopped my Mc Donald's on the way to school since I didn't eat breakfast. I got my usual breakfast order, hotcakes with a chocolate chip frappe (A/N Chocolate chip frappes from Mc Donald's are life). Once I got to school, I had 10 minutes until the bell rang so I just stayed in my car and ate my pancakes.
Once I finished my pancakes I started getting out of the car but Jc and Trevor was yelling "get back in the car" while running towards me, while Kian and Sam was walking fast and laughing. By the time I sat down Jc was in my car and Trevor was getting in. "What the fuck happened?" I asked him. "We were talking, then Mr. Perez - and then" Jc was trying to tell me out of breath and laughing.
Sam and Kian caught up and got in the back seat. "We were talking about ditchng today and then Mr. Perez walked by Sam got paranoid and started running to your car" Kian explained.
"You guys still wanna ditch" They all nodded. "Great let's go to the mall!" They groaned. "We could go by GameStop" I told him "hurry up let's go" they shouted and Sam was pushing on my seat. I laughed and pulled out of the parking lot.
Once we got to the mall it was 8:30. The first place we went to was hot topic. I started looking around and got two pairs of shorts. Once I paied for them we left the store. "Let's go to the skateboard shop!" Kian practically yelled. "Alright" I responded. He all headed to the skateboard shop 'red curbs'
It's been 2 hours since we've been at the mall and right now we are eating at panda express. My phone started ringing so I grabbed it out of my back pocket and looked at it, "holy shit, my mom's calling me." "Don't answer it." Sam told me. I stuck my phone in my back pocket.
I dragged the boys into bath and body works. By the time I was checking out, the boys were next door at Game Stop. I ended up buying a candle, a small bottle of perfume, a small bottle of lotion and 3 wall flower plug things.
Since the boys left me I decided to ditch them and go to Khols. It wasn't to far from GameStop, only a couple doors down.
So far, I only have a hoodie picked out, I've only been here for about 5 minutes. I heard my phone start ringing agian. I pulled it out of my back pocket, it was Jc.
"Hello" I told him. "Where the hell are you?" "Somewhere you are not" I told him trying not to laugh. "Your fucking smart." "I know, you dick." "Just tell us where the fuck you are" I heard Sam yell in the background. "I'm in the bathroom." "There's like 30 in the mall!" "I'm trying to do shit, bye" I hung up laughing hella hard inside Khols. Arnt I just amazing.

We've been at the mall for 3 hours. The boys found me after I actaully had to go to the bathroom.
We've been kicked out of some stores for messing around and shit. It was pretty amazing.
Trevor put on Lipstick inside Ulta. It was great. He got kicked out after putting it on. He started going around asking random people in the mall if he looked good.
We decided to get some pretzels since we were getting hungry. Once we got them we went to Famous Footwear because I wanted white vans. When we checked out we decided to go to the movies since it was already 2:30.
Once we got there we decided to watch Alligent. They bought the movie tickets while I bought popcorn. We got our seats and commercials were playing so we just got on our phones.
The movie started and it started out with Tris and Tobias kissing.
This just got awkward considering I like Sam and I'm sitting next to him. I could feel a slight gaze on me.
Once the movie was over we decided to go to Kians house and watch stuff on YouTube and Netflix.
We got to Kians house and went up the stairs to Kians room. In the car ride, Kian called Ricky and Conner and told them to come over. The boys started aruging about how to hook up the computer to the TV. I was laughing and recording
them. This is definitely going on my snapchat story. They finally got it hooked up. Sam and Jc climbed onto the top bunk with me while the rest of O2L stayed on the bottom. stayed on the bottom bunk with the computer. "What movie?" Kian asked. Bith of the boys looked at me waiting to answer. "I dont care." I told Kian. "Wanna just watch YouTube" Jc suggested. "Sure" I answered.
Kian got onto Youtube and got onto The Dolan twins channel. (A/N I love them too, they are amazayn.)
My phone started ringing again. I looked at it, it was my mom. I tossed my phone at Sam wanting him to answer it. He picked it up and answered it.

Sam's POV
"Hello"
"Hey mom, what's up"
"Where's Lou at, I called her at my lunch but she didn't answer"
"She's with me and 02L, we are at Kians house right now, is everything alright?" "Can I talk to her please?"
I handed the phone over to Lourdes, she looked worried. I mouthed it's okay. She took her phone.

Lous POV
I'm scared, what if she found out that I ditched school.
"Hey mom, what's up"
"What are you doing?"
"Sitting in the Kian's room watching YouTube, why?"
"I have some news"
"What is it?"
"It's about your cousins Chris and Crawford."
"Are they okay?" I asked while started to panic.
"Not exactly, they were in a car accident and we are at the hospital." my mom told me.
I tossed my phone to Jc. I started carying really hard.

Jc POV
"Whats wrong, she's crying." I asked her mom.
"Can you guys meet me at the hospital, it's her cousins Chris and Crawford."
"Okay we will be on our way"
"Okay thankyou boys."
"No problem." I said and then hung up the phone.

"Let's go"
"Where to?" Lou said sniffling.
"Somewhere, let's go."

Lous POV
Once we got down the stairs I stopped Jc and Sam. Jc tossed the keys to the rest of them. Once the boys was gone I started talking.
"What's wrong with them?" I asked.
"Everything will be alright" Jc
"Are you sure"
"Whatever happens, us and the boys are always here for you." Sam told me.
"Okay"
"Do you need a jacket, it's cold outside and your in shorts." Jc asked.
"Yes please"
He handed me his favorite hoodie from Kians closet.
"Thankyou" I told him while putting the hoddie on.
"No problem, let's go"
"Alright." I told him and we went out to the car.

••••••
(A/N) Hi guys. This is my second book on wattpad but my first one, my writing is shit, but I'll be fixing it soon so go check it out 😊. I'll be trying to update every other Friday. If you want to follow me, my Instagram is @ fangirl.sattt and my Twitter is @ fangirlidkk .
Like and vote,
Lou💝