Chapter 5 - How many for this date?

"Kizzy!!" I yelled and walked through the door. Both of the boys following behind me. "Lou!!" Kizzy screamed and ran towards me and we hugged. "Is Kristen here?" I asked her. "I'm right here my love." I heard Kristens voice call from the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and she was making brownies. "Kristen! My love!" "What's up!" She replied while she washed her hands then we hugged. "Double, well triple date with Kizzy" I told her. "Karisma! You didn't tell me about this!" Kristen yelled and I heard Karisma's footsteps louder, along with the boys. "Tell you about what?" "The triple date. Who's all going?" Karisma laughed and I responded with "Kizzy and Brandon, me and Sam, and Trevor and someone else, Sam said it's a surprise." Sam handed my cousins his phone. They started freaking out. "Let me see!" I asked Sam and tried grabbing his phone. "No, it's the surprise. And he might come a little earlier." He shoved his phone back in his pocket and the girls nodded. "Fuck you." "I love you too Lou" He said and gave me a hug. "Sam, can you call and see if one of O2L guys can come? I need to go because um, of the surprise!" Kizzy and I both screamed yes. "Um, probably either Ricky or Conner. Kiandrea problems, Jc is helping." " That is fine. Thankyou!" "We will be upstairs!" Kizzy yelled and we went upstairs.
-
Sam's POV
When I showed Lou's cousins Nate's name, they freaked out. I pulled out my phone once the girls were gone and called Conner.
C - Hey what's up?
S - Hey are Ricky or you free the rest of tonight?
C -We were going to take Kian bowling. Why?
S - Hella people date. I'll explain later. Trevor and Lou are with me.
C - Haha okay. I'll see you guys at the house.
S - Alright bye.
And I hung up. Well time to call the one person I know who will pick up. Brent Rivera.
"Hey Brent , are you free the rest of tonight." "Yeah, Iam why?" "Quadruple date?" "Sure, why not? When" "Like ten minutes, come to the Collins house." "Alright see you soon." "Okay bye." I hung up and walked into the living where I heard voices. "Connor or Ricky can't come, they're taking Kian bowling but Brent will be here soon." I yelled up the stairs. "Thankyou!" Kristen yelled back. I just laughed and yelled "your welcome." I sat down by Trevor waiting for the three other guys to come.
About five minutes later the doorbell rang and I heard one of the girls yelling for us to answer the door. I got up and opened the door and Nate came in. "Hey man! Where is everyone?" "Hey, it's a quadruple date now. And the two other guys haven't showed up yet. But the girls are upstairs waiting. Lou still doesn't know its you." I explained to Lou's surprise guest. "I can't wait to see her." "She will freak out, I showed her cousins, the ones that's coming, your name and they totally freaked out." "Oh fuck. Thanks for not telling her." "No problem." "Trevor! I've missed you!" "I missed you too mam! I think it's great your here. It will really change Lou." "What do you mean." Trevor looked at me wanting to say something about two years ago. "Just ask Lou. She might open up to you." I answered Nate's question. He just nodded. The doorbell rang again and Trevor yelled "I got it." Brent walked in and Trevor yelled "My hoe is here!" After we said our hi's, we sat down.
-
Lou's POV
Once all three of us were ready we walked downstairs. We heard the doorbell twice but Trevor only said it was Brent.
I stood there in shock and the bottom of the stairs. That can't be Nate but I know it is because the girls are going crazy behind me. Nate came up and gave me a hug in which I accepted and hugged back. "Hey Lou." "Hey." Once the hug was over I asked Sam and Trevor to go upstairs.
"Why didn't you tell me you were talking to Nate?" "He came to us, he wants to become a YouTuber, and he's missed you." Trevor told me. I looked at Sam "And you guys couldn't have given me a heads up!" I yelled. "Why the hell is it such a big problem. I thought that you would be happy that he's here!" Sam yelled back. "I'm riding with bambam there so leave me alone the rest of the night." I fired and then walked out of the room and back downstairs. "we could go now, Sam and Trevor are driving themselves. Nate, can I ride with you?" He nodded and brent and him went out the door. "Everything okay?" Kristen asked. "I know I didn't tell you guys this. Well only your brothers know and a couple friends but Nate is BamBam." I said looking down. "Hey. Have Nate be your date." Kristen said. I looked and her with a questioned look. "Just to talk. And please tell him that he was BamBam like those 4 years. Don't worry about Sam and Trevor. We got that covered." Kizzy said. " Thank you guys. I love you." I said giving them a hug. "We love you too." They said. I headed out the door but the girls stayed back to talk to the boys.
"Everything okay?" Nate asked once I got inside his car. "I'll explain later. Shits happened. That's why I'm pissed at them." "I understand." I just nodded and looked out the window and saw the girls, Sam and Trevor walking down the steps. Nate got the idea and drove off.