Chapter 2- The hospital

We've been sitting at the hospital for three hours now, waiting for news about Chris and Crawford.
Chris, Crawford and me are really close. They both know I like Sam. They were both there for me when I went into depression. Some nights I couldn't sleep because my parents fighting, so I drove over to their house in the middle of the night and they always let me in.
"I'm gonna take a walk" I told 02L, trying not to break down again.
I started walking and I saw a garden with a a pond and a bench. After awhile of sitting there, crying and thinking about my cousins, I heard footsteps. I looked up and Sam was walking towards me. I immediately went up to him and hugged him really tight.
We sat down on the bench and Sam said "Crawford has a coma, and Chris has a broken arm and lost his memory but it should be coming back slowly." Holding back more tears, I said "When will Crawf wake up?" "Anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months." I started crying so hard. Sam pulled me into a hug and I continued to cry.
After an hour of sitting on the benches, we decided to get some food from the cafeteria. I just got a ham sandwich, chips and a pink lemonade while Sam got a burrito and a coke.
After we paid , we sat down and I still was an emotional wreck. Sam came and sat down on my side and brought me into his arms.
After an half hour, we finished eating and started walking back to the others.
"Kizzy, Kristen!" I yelled and ran to hug them. They are Chris and Crawford sisters. I'm close to them, but not as close as I am to Chris and Crawford. "I'm sorry about your brothers" "thank you, Lou" Kizzy whispered.
"Family of Chris and Crawford Collins" the doctor called. Right away, all of us started going over to the doctor. "You guys can go visit them both now, but only two at a time, Crawford can hear and feel everything and take time with Chris, tell him about memories with him and he will be okay." "Thankyou" we all said.
Kizzy and Kristen went to go see Crawford and their parents went and saw Chris. I'm currently sitting on Sam's lap. The other 02L boys went home once the doctor came.
About an hour later Kizzy and Karisma came out and told us that we could go see Chris. I got off Sam and we started walking towards the room.
"Hey Chris" "hey.. your my cousin right?" "Yeah I am, my name is Lourdes but I go by Lou or LouLou" "okay, but is this guy your boyfriend?" I know I turned red. "This is Sam, my best friend." "Oh okay" "Hows your arm feeling? Sam asked Chris. "it feels better than it did before the cast" Chris replied.
After about 20 minutes of telling him memories, Chris said "I'm going to go to sleep, I am tired." "Okay, we will go see your brother" "alright, bye Lou and Sam" "Bye Chris, I love you" "I love you too Lou."
We started walking to Crawford's room. He was in ICU because of the concussion. So we have to walk a little ways.
We got there and I couldn't believe it. He looked lifeless. I went up and held his hand and started crying again. I felt Sam hugged me from the back.
We've been in here for ten minutes and I haven't said anything. "Hi Crawford, this is Sam, we've met acouple times, I'm Lou's friend, and she's here holding your hand." Sam spoke quietly. I looked up at Sam, and smiled. He gave me a smile back.
"We should go now, it's getting pretty late." I told Sam. "Okay." "I love you Crawford." I told Crawford and let go of his hand. Sam and I hugged for a second and we walked out of the door.
Once we got out to the lobby where everyone was, we told them we were leaving. I started hugging the Collins family. "Thankyou for coming Lou, it means a lot" Stacey told me. "No problem mamma, they're like my brothers, you guys are my second family" "I love you Lou, and thankyou Sam for coming with her" "I love you too, all of you guys" "no problem Mrs. Collins" Sam replied. I hugged Kirisma and Kristen. "Tell John we said bye" they nodded.
Me and Sam started walking out to the parking lot. "Thankyou for taking me Sam" "no problem Lou, that's what I'm here for." And we hugged agian. I always go crazy about his cologne when we hug.
We got into the car. "Can we go to the O2L house?" I asked Sam. "Sure, are you hungry." "Yeah" "What do you want to eat?" He asked me. "Um, McDonald's." "Okay."
Sam drove to McDonald's and I sat in the passengers seat thinking about everything.
We got to McDonald's and decided to walk in. "What would you like to eat?" The girl at the counter asked us. She looks really familiar. "Can I get a snack wrap, no lettuce, a small fry, and a medium chocolate chip frappe please" I told her. "Sure, what would you like" She directed her attention to Sam. "Big Mac meal" Sam replied not looking up from his phone. What's his problem.
We sat down and started eating. Everytime I looked over, the girl that took our order was starting at us, and Sam was on his phone. "Who was the girl that took our order" I asked him. He looked over his shoulder at her and she quickly turned around. "Let's get out of here." Sam said angry. "Okay"
We got the rest of our food and went got into the car. "Who was she?" I asked him for the second time. "She's my ex Amanda, I broke up with her because she started getting up my ass about everything. When I broke up with her she went to California, but I guess she's back." Sam told me. "That's why she looked so familiar." "yeah, when we broke up, she texted me saying that she was plotting revenge." "That's hella bad." "I know." "You know, she wouldn't stop staring at us inside McDonald's." "It doesn't surprise me, shes probably still plotting revenge." Sam told me.
We arrived to the O2L house about five minutes later. We walked in, and all of O2L was here. "How are they doing?" JC asked. Sam put his arm around me, noticing me being uncomfortable. "Crawford looks lifeless, Chris can't remember a lot." I said quietly. "It's going to be okay Lou." Kian told me. "I hope so" "Sam can I talk to you" Jc asked Sam. "Yeah sure." Jc replied and started walking towards the staircase. I sat down between Trevor and Kian.
Sam's POV
We went up to Jc's room. "What did you want to talk about?" I asked Jc. "About Lou" Jc replied. My heart stopped. "What about Lou?" "You like her don't you?" He asked. Of course I do. I have, ever since 8th grade. "Why do you say that?" "Because I've seen the way you look at her, how much you care for her, all of O2L notice it." I'm probably really red right now. "Yeah, I do." "Does she like you?" "I don't know, I would ask her out, but I don't want to ruin our friendship." "Yeah, I understand. Do you want one of us to talk to her" "that would be great, thankyou Jc" "no problem Sam."
We started walking downstairs and I heard O2L and Lou laughing hella hard. Jc and me got to the living room and Trevor was in his boxers trying to twerk and Lou was trying to show them how. They didn't notice me or Jc so I got my phone out and started recording it for Snapchat. Once I posted it on my story, I ran over to Lou and Trevor. "Guys! Do it right" I told them and then started to twerk with them.