Part 21 - Tattooed Dog Piles.

"FUCK!" I yelled. I didnt realize how painful a tattoo can be. "You okay babe?" Sam said laughing while I gripped his hand tighter. "Shit. Yeah." "I told you it hurts you bitch." I heard Trevors voice. "Shut up you fucking fucker." I yelled. "Stop moving" Romeo said, placing his hand on my stomach so i could move anymore. "Shit sorry." 

         "Its all done!" Romeo said. "You did it!" Sam said kissing my forehead. I tried looking at it but it was hard to since its on my shoulder.  "Go look in the mirror." JC said pointing to the mirror on the wall. He must have noticed me struggling.                                                                                            ''Oh my god! I love it!" I screamed, causing everyone to laugh. "Thankyou Romeo!" I ran up and hugged him, being careful with my arm. "No problem Lou, its what I do." I walked back to the mirror and just kept looking at it. After three years of constantly wanting my brother with me everyday, I finally do. I couldnt be more happier. I broke myself from my thoughts and saw Sam standing behind me. "Thankyou Sammy. I love it." I said, turning to face it. "Your welcome baby. Happy 18th birthday love." he kissed my forehead. I went on my tippytoes and pecked his lips. I need to stop the tears that are quickly forming. "Did you guys record the whole thing?" I asked Ricky who held the camera. "Of course you idiot." Trevor said smacking me on the head. "I wasnt talking to you fucker." I smacked him back on the head. "Well too bad bitch" he smacked me on the head. I tried kneeing him in the balls but he brought his leg up and I hit his leg. "NIce try bitch" He smirked. "Lou!" Ricky gasped. "What?" I asked. "Dont do that to my boo!" Ricky said, wrapping his hands around Trevor. "Well tell your 'boo' to stop fucking with me." I wrapped my arms around Sam. "Anyone wanna go get some pizza?" Connor asked. "Pizza!" Kian yelled. "Lets go!" JC yelled jumping onto Kians back. "Fuck dude! You dont need more pizza!" Kian yelled. "Oh shut up and go to the car" JC said, smacking Kian on the head. 
         "Smile you idiot!" I told Vince. Im trying to take a selfie with him for snapchat (A/N-add me @ idkk.ily) but this dumbass wont stop doing stupid shit.
      I finally got a picture. I captioned it with 'with the brother and the other dumbasses 😂💖' and put it on my story.
···
  "20 questions!" JC yelled shutting everyone up. "Lets go!" I yelled. "Since there's so many of us, two questions each and everyone answers." Ricky said. "Deal. Everyone get in a fucking circle!" Trevor yelled.
      It took about 10 minutes to get all nine of us into an oval shape. Someone brought popcorn and Arizona into the middle.  "Alright. Ill go first. Who do you think the kinkiest is out of all of us?" Kian asked. I heard alot of Lou's. "Hey! Yall are mean as fuck. And its JC." I said smirking. "Me! What the fuck! Its you!" JC said. (A/N-I totally can hear his voice in my head saying this 😂) I stuck my tounge out at him. "Im gonna beat all your fucking asses." I said rolling my eyes and leaned back into Sam since I was in his lap.
        "Bitch fight me!" Trevor said getting up. "I will fucker!" I went to stand up but Sam's arms around my waist stopped me. "Babee!" I whined.  "No. Trevor will fuck you up." He said whispering into my ear. "Your mean!" I smacked his arm and he laughed. "Fine. You better win." he said removing his arms from my waist. Trevor had turned around and was talking to Ricky. Perfect. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and launched onto Trevors back. He fell over onto ricky, making me on top.  "Ow you bitch." Trevor yelled. "Oh my gosh! I didnt sign up for this!" Ricky yelled.  "Dog pile!" Jc yelled. "Oh hell no!" I yelled and tried scooting out until someone's body landed on my head. 
          I felt someone pulling my legs and I was set free from the dog pile. I turned around and Sam was standing there with a grin. "Thankyou love." I said giving him a kiss on the lips. He grabbed my hand and started walking to the front door. Before I knew it we were walking down the street just enjoying all the pretty lights.

(A/N- Short ending,  I know. And that makes me sad. But Im offically back writing. My anxiety and my schedule has been absoutely horrible but Im back and better than ever! Im going to be writing majority of the chapters on my laptop which means there will be spelling errors. Ill go through about every 5 chapters and fix it on my phone.

All the love,

Lou.