Chapter 6 - Choices & old paths

Sam's POV
"What the fuck have we done Trevor. She's about to kill and and she doesn't even know we've been talking to Nate for 6 months now." "I honestly don't know dude. Do you still like her?" Trevor asked the question I dreaded. "Yes, But I think she still has feelings for Nate." "Well, we don't want Lou madder so we better listen to the girls and let her be for the rest of the night." "I'm supposed to be her date not Nate!" "Calm down mother fucker. It's just a simple date and there's so many of us going I doubt that dumbass will make a move." "I was planning on making a move tonight." "Shit. Really?" "Yes." "Well if that's the case, fuck what the girls said. Just talk to her and if she still seems pissed off, leave her alone to cool down." "Thank you Trev." "No problem Sam. We should get out of the car now." I laughed and we both got out and walked into the pizza place.
•••
Lou's POV
"After you hoe." Nate held the door open. "Thankyou you dumbfucker." I walked into Round table, Nate following. I immediately saw Brent's hands waving us down and we quickly went over.
~An hour later, still at the dinner~
Everything is going alright. I would say good but my feelings for Nate at coming back and I can't let that happen. He hurt me to much. Sam tried to come and talk to me but I just ignored him and he sat down in the empty seat right by me. I love the boys so much but it's great hanging out with another guy.
"Lourdes" Sam tapped me on my shoulder bringing me out of me thoughts. "What?" I asked, eating a slice of pizza. "Can we talk?" "Why?" "Please?" I shook my head no and turned back towards Nate.
"I'm going outside." I told everyone and stood up. "I'll go with you." Nate said also standing up. I nodded and I made eye contact with Kizzy giving her a nod, signaling I was okay. She nodded and gave me a smile.
Car Ride
Were going to flower garden park. The park with the dirt trails. I love going with another person. It's a good time to 'walk and talk.' The Collins kids and I used to go all the time and just hangout and talk.
"Nate, can I ask you something?" "Yeah, anything." "How long have you and the boys been talking?" "About 6 months, I remember you talking about them and I wanted to become a YouTuber and I thought they would be able to help me become one." "6 months? Holy shit. None of the boys told me." "I did ask Sam yesterday when he invited me, if he told you that we were talking and he said not yet." "Oh. Did they say anything about me?" "Not anything big, why?" "Oh, just wondering." "But Ricky said that you would be happy we will be talking again." "He did? Did he say anything else?" "No, not really. Why?" "Oh okay, just wondering. Did they say anything about this last summer? Like in Fremont?" "No they didn't, now talk!"No! It was horrible and very embarrassing!" I laughed lighty pushing him. "Explain." "Fine, I fucking hate you dumbass." "I love you too fucker. Explain." "Well there was about 7 of us and I went and pissed on a fucking tree. They all started walking away. One of them was because he cared to much for his ego. That's another story." "Why the fuck would you even pee on a fucking tree? Who the fuck does that?" He asked laughing. "Leave me alone. It wasn't the first time I pissed somewhere weird as fuck." "Well I know that you idiot. Why the fuck would you do that anyways?" "It's a secret. I'm not telling you so don't ask." "Fine, continue with your summer Fremont trip." "That's where my name 'the dirty bitch' started, DB for short." I told him right before my phone rang. I picked it up, Sam was calling. I rolled my eyes and answered.
L - Hello?
S - Hey, we're going to the movies now. If you would guys would like to join.
L - Maybe later, we're going somewhere right now.
S - Where?
L - Somewhere I've been needing to go to for a while now.
S - Lou, where.
L - Bye Sam.
And I hung up before he said anything else.
"Sam?" Nate questioned.
"Yeah, I guess they're all going to the movies now and they wanted to know if we were going to join. And then he kept asking where we were going." "Continue or turn back?" "Continue. Were almost there anyways." "Just text the girls now and tell them." "Okay." I pulled out my phone and texted the girls in the group chat 'We're on our way to flower garden park. Don't tell any of the boys please.' Kizzy replied with 'I figured, Okay. See you then.'
•••
"What did happen? I've been wondering for awhile now." Nate asked talking about my freshman year. "People change people." I responded looking doing into the water. "That doesn't really explain what the hell happened Lourdes." I just closed my eyes so no tears can escape and I can control my anger. "I'm not telling you what happened. So stop trying." He grabbed my hands and made me gave him. "Lou. There's something I need to tell you but you need to tell me who it was first."