Chapter 3 - TeePeeing and talking

I decided to spend the night at the O2L house. Right now we are in the middle of watching Divergent. Sam is sitting on the couch and my head is on his legs and I'm laying down. Kian and Jc are on the other couch and the rest of O2L is on the floor with blankets and pillows.
I started thinking about everything when Kizzy sent me a text.
K - Double date?
L - With who and where?
K - Sam and you, and Brandon and me. Friday at 7pm. Pizza then movies. Meet at my house.
L- Fine. Love you Kizzy.
K- Love you too Lourdie.
I still can't believe that Chris and Crawf got into a car accident. I just hope Crawford wakes up soon and Chris gets his memory back soon. I can't believe I'm going on a double date with Sam, Kizzy and Brandon.
I looked up at Sam and he was looking at me weirdly. "Everything okay? I nodded and continued to smile. He grabbed my phone and read kizzys messages. " And when were you going to tell me about this double date?" He asked smiling. "Later. It's not nice going through a girls phone you idiot." "Pass me the girl phone!" Trevor yelled. And Sam handed it over. I sent them both a glare.
•••
Next Morning
•••
"Wanna go to the mall? I need new skateboard parts." Sam asked. "Sure why not, I need to go clothes shopping and I have to go to the skateboard shop too. Are we going to invite the boys?"  "Well since you need to go clothes shopping, knowing them, they will say no." "True, alright let's go."

-

We are currently in aeropostale and Sam is helping me pick out some clothes.

"Lou! Get this one." Sam said and held up a black low-cut shirt. "Put it in the basket with the rest. And let's go check out" I told him. He put the shirt in the basket and we walked to the cash register. The lady rang up my items and said that the total was $73.48. I started getting my cash out of my purse, but it was to late. Sam was already handing her his card. "Thankyou Sam." I hugged him. "No problem LouLou." That's when the cashier spoke up. "You two make an adorable couple." I looked at Sam as responded to the lady. "Um, thanks but we aren't dating." "Oh, really, I'm sorry. You paid for her stuff. I thought you guys were. You guys would be a cute couple." "Thanks." Sam replied.
Sam's POV
My phone dinged signaling I got a text message. I pulled my phone out and saw that it was Nate. Shit. I put my brightness down low so Lou won't see it.
N - Hey man, I have a question.
S - What's up?
N - Have you told Lourdes that we're talking?
S - No I haven't. Why?
N - I've been wanting to see her.
S - why don't you come on the double date with us. Well it will be a triple date if you come.
N - Wait. You guys are dating? And who's going and where?
S - No were not dating. Kizzy invited us to go. She's going with Brandon. We're eating pizza then the movies and meeting at kizzys house. It's on Friday.
N - I'll go but bring one of the O2L guys because I don't have a date.
S - Alright. The address is 3729 pinecrest Lane.
N - Alright bro. See you then.
S - Alright.
"Who was that?" Lou asked. Shit. "Just a collaber (AN - don't really know if their called that but oh well.) me and the boys are going to collab with." I told her while in line at cold stone. "Oh cool. I better be in the video too." "You will be, don't worry." She just nodded.
Lou's POV
I didn't believe Sam when he said that the guy is 'just a collaber.' I better do some stalking later because when I went to look at his phone when he was texting the person, he turned the brightness down. "Hey Sammy. Can we go to Bath and body works." I asked, taking the last bite of my ice cream. He just nodded and went back on his phone. Something is up and I need to figure it out. I threw the bowl away and we walked to Bath and body works.
     "Kizzy! What the hell are you doing here!" I asked my cousin from behind. She quickly turned around. "I never told you I worked here?" Karisma asked shocked. "No you didn't my love!" "I'm sorry my love!" Kizzy said pulling me into a hug. "How's Chris and Crawford?" I asked. "Chris is coming home this weekend and Crawford hasn't woken up yet. The doctor said he should wake up by Sunday." Kizzy said while fixing the perfumes on the shelf. "Well that's good that Chris is coming home this weekend. How's his memory going?" "It's alot better but he still doesn't remember everything. Doctor said he would be remembering alot more when he gets home since he knows the environment." "I'm glad it's doing better." "Me too." "How's my other love?" I asked, talking about Kristen. "She's doing fine. She's working on a song right now." "That's great." "Yeah. Once I'm off, wanna go to Starbucks?" I looked up at Sam to see if he wanted to go but he was on his phone. I grabbed his phone out of his hand and put it in my bra. "Sure." I told Kizzy. "What?" Sam asked. "Get off your phone once in a while and you'll find out." I said. I walked over and started helping kizzy straighten up the bottom shelves. "Great. I get off at 5:30. We can meet there if you want?" Kizzy said. I just nodded.