Chapter 4 - Double date ready

Lou's POV
"I don't know what's wrong with him dude. He's been like off all day and has his phone up his ass. He even turned the brightness down so I won't see." I explained to kizzy looking back to see if Sam's walked out yet.
We're currently at Starbucks and Sam is in the bathroom.
"Dude. He's probably hiding something and he doesn't want you to see it. Do you think he's saying anyone?"
I stopped and thinked.
"No, I don't think he's dating anyone. He spent over $150 on me today." "Holy shit. On what?" "Clothes from aeropastale and Hollister and new trucks for my skateboard. I had to insist on buying my stuff from Bath and body works." "Dude. I just don't understand why he doesn't ask you out yet." "He doe-" "Shut up. He's coming." Kizzy cut me off. Sam returned to his seat next to me and kizzy and kizzy sent me a smirk. I glared and her, knowing what she's going to do. 
"Hey Sam. I have a question." Kizzy asked. I just glared at her and she just smiled.
Sam's POV
"What?" I asked Lou's cousin. "Who do you like?" She asked. Shit. I can't say I like Lou and I can't sound like an asshole. "The truth." Kizzy added. Shit. I looked at Lou and she was looking outside. "Lou." I mouthed. She grinned. "Ask her out then. Like right now." Kizzy pulled out her phone. Probably trying to videotape this. "No." I said. "Why?" "I'm going to the bathroom." Lou said, standing up and walking away. "Because i have a plan. And can you please keep your mouth shut about this. No one else can know because it's raining everything." "I wont say anything. I promise." "Thank you Karisma." "Just to let you know. She likes you. Scratch that, she loves you." "Wh-" "Shut up. Lou's coming back." She cut me off. I just nodded. "Hey. My mom wants me home." Lou said from behind me. "Alright." I said, standing up. Kizzy also standing up.
We all said our goodbyes and Lou got in the passengers seat and I got in the drivers seat and drove of to Becky's house.
••• Day of the date •••
(Still Sam's POV)
I hung up the phone and went downstairs. "Where the fuck is everyone?" I asked Lou who was laying on the couch, Jc and Trevor were on the floor. I picked Lou's legs up and sat down putting her legs back on me. "Connor and Ricky is getting food and Kian is still asleep." Lou answered my question with her eyes closed. I wonder what's wrong with her. "Lazy ass." I laughed. "Don't , kiandrea is going through problems." Jc said . "Fuck, really?" "Yeah." Jc went back upstairs.  "When's the date again?" I asked Lou hoping Trevor would ask about it. "7" Lou replied. She still hasn't moved from the couch. "What the fuck, a date?" Trevor pretty much yelled. "Kizzy wanted us to go on a double date." Lou told Trevor. "Who's going with Kizzy?" Trevor asked and before Lou could respond, I told him "Brandon. I looked at her and back to Trevor, now is the time to ask. "Would you like to go with us. I was going to ask JC, but he's with Kian." "Sure,  where are we going?" Plan worked. "I'm going upstairs." Lou responded. "Are you okay." "Yeah. I'm just going to lay down." "Alright, I'll go up soon." "Okay." She responded and went upstairs. Once she was gone I told Trevor "Nate called me and we talked and he's wanting to come and see Lou but he asked for one of you guys to come to keep him company." "Wait , Nate? the one who wants to become a YouTuber, Lou's 'brother' from like junior high and like freshman year?" "Yes him." "Holy shit. Really?" "Yes. You coming?" "Of course Iam, what time?" "Great, thanks and at 7, meeting at Kizzy's then getting pizza and then a movie. I'll text Nate and let him know." I pulled out my phone and texted him letting him know Trevor will be there too. "I'm gonna go check on Lou now." I told Trevor and walked upstairs to her room. I knocked and walked in.
-
Lou's POV
I'm in my room laying down because I'm having horrible cramps. "Come in." I heard a knock on the door. Sam walked in "Are you alright?" "Can you get me a Tylenol please." "Yeah." When Sam returned he gave me the medicine and said "What's wrong?" "Fucking cramps, but the Tylenol should help, thankyou Sam." "Your welcome Lou." I grabbed my water from the night stand and took the Tylenol. Sam laid down next to me and said "it's kinda going to be a triple date. Is that fine." "Yeah, I guess. Trevor is going right?" "Yeah, he is." "Who else is going.?" I asked. "Um, it's a surprise." "Okay then, can you grab my phone and let Kizzy know please." I wonder who the fuck else is coming. "Yeah." Sam grabbed my phone and got on it.
"She said okay." Sam told me. "Alright." Sam got on his phone and started texting someone.
-
Sam's POV
'Hey man, meet at Lou's cousins house at 7. The address is 1427 Pinecreast lane.  She asked who else was coming, meaning you and I told her its a surprise. And Trevor will be there also.' I texted Nate. He replied back moments later with 'Great, see you guys then. Thanks Sam.' I put my phone back in my pocket and Lou spoke up "Can we watch a movie?" "Netflix?" "Yeah." "What movie?" I asked. "Expelled." I laughed and said "Okay." Once it started playing, we curled up and started watching it.
-
Lou's phone starts ringing and since she's asleep , I answered. "Hey Kizzy it's Sam, what's up?" "Hey, where's Lou?" "She's asleep by me why?" "Awe, and would she be able to come over at 6 to get ready?" "Yeah, me and Trevor might tag along. If that's fine." "Yeah, definitely. See you guys then." "Alright bye Kizzy." "Bye Sam." And she hung up. Since it's 530 now, I start waking Lou up. "Hey, Kizzy wants you over at 6 instead to get ready." "What time is it now?" "It's 530, and she said me and Trevor could come too." "Alright, I'll get my things ready and we can go." "Okay I'll tell Trevor." I pull my phone and once Lou goes to the bathroom, I call Nate.. Right away he picks up. "Hey man, we're meeting there at 6 if you want to come earlier but the girls will be getting ready." "Okay I might, thanks for letting me know." "No problem, bye." "Bye."
-
Lou's POV
I heard Sam on the phone. He must be talking to the other person because he was telling them we were going to be there at 6. "Trevor !" I heard Sam yell. Typical them. "What do you want!" Trevor yelled back and then I heard footsteps . I just laughed and continued getting ready.
-
(A/N) Guys I'm back! I've been thinking, I will probably discontinue my one direction fanfiction , because honestly, it's not going anywhere. But I'm for sure keeping this one and my love for one direction has not changed! And I might stop reading fanfictions on here, but i will continue to write them, because I love writing. It's my escape. Yesterday was absolutely horrible for me. But I came on here and started writing and I'm slowing feeling better. Guys, go follow my Instagram fanpage @ fangirl.stattt and my Twitter @ fangirlidkk . I'm updating again tomorrow hopefully!
- Lou💋