Chapter 11 - Misson complete

"Lou wake up." I heard Sam's voice. I smiled and opened my eyes. He smiled back. "What happened last night? After I fell asleep?" I asked, sitting up. "Everyone stayed downstairs, and talked. About alot of things actually." "Like what?" "Relationships, Christmas coming up, school, sports, pretty much everything." "Speaking of Christmas, are we all still doing the secret Santa?" "We talked about it last night and everyone pretty much agreed to do it. Just ask your group." "Yeah. Ill ask them tomorrow at school." "We should pick names tomorrow after school or Tuesday, so we have time to get the gifts." "Okay. I'll ask the Collins too." "That's fine. How did the talk with your brother go last night?" "Good. He's glad we're together and he told me to give Nate a chance and that's what I'm doing." I rested my head on his chest. "I love you Sam." I lifted my head. "I love you lou." He said and leaned in. We kissed untill we got interrupted. "Lou?" I turned and looked at the doorway and Gabe was there. "What just happened?" Gabe asked starting to walk in. "Just talking." I responded. "Oh, okay then. Breakfast is ready."  Gabe said and walked out of the room. "We better get downstairs then." Sam said, I just nodded.
•••
"Truth or dare?" Nate asked, suggesting a game. I shook my head no and looked at Sam. "You guys just wanna go to the movies?" Brent asked. It's just O2L, Brent, Nate, Gabe, Chris, Kizzy, Karisma, the Dolan siblings, and me and we're at Nate's house. "Sure." I said. Everyone just said yeah or nodded.
      We got to the movie theater. "What movie?" Sam asked us all. "Purge 2?" Nate asked with a smirk, knowing I hate scary movies. I slapped him in the arm. "Alligent?" Brent suggested. Everyone nodded, me giving the evil eye to Nate for suggesting Purge 2. Everyone paid for their own ticket, Sam paying for mine.
     "Lou!" Gabe said between laughter. "I needed to complete my fucking mission. Damn." I said, acting pissed off but failing. "That's why I call her pisser!" Nate shouted. I hit him on the stomach "shut the fuck up." I told him. "Dirty bitch is back." I said, smirking.
Let me explain, last summer, I came with some of my friends. I had a large soda and we were sitting on the very top of the movie theater by the wall. There was this dark little area, at the top of the staircase, perfect for hiding. By the end of the movie, I had to pee really bad, along with my friend. I wanted to pop a squat in the hiding place since it was dark and I didn't want to miss the movie. The movie ended and we sprinted down the stairs, to the bathroom. So I didn't get to pee inside the movie theater. Ever since I've been calling it a misson. I completed that misson today.
•••
"What shirt?" I asked Sam and Nate, holding two shirts up. We're all at the mall right now, and the three of us are in hot topic. "That one." Sam pointed to the One direction Four shirt. Nate nodded, agreeing. "I'm gonna check out now then since I've gotten alot." I told them looking down at the stuff in my hands. "I told you I'd pay for you since you paid for me last time we were here Lou." Sam said, walking to the cash register. "Fine." I followed him putting my things on the counter. "$34.85 is your total." The girl told Sam. Sam handed her two twenties and she gave him his recipet and change. "Thankyou Sam." I said, walking out of hot topic. I held Sam's hand and Sam held the bag from hot topic with his other hand. "Can we go to lush? I need more face wash." I asked both of them. "Let's go then." Nate said.
•••
"Here's your food Lou." Sophia said handing me my burger and fries. "Thanks Soph." I said, giving her a smile. We're all eating at Lulu's, an ice cream parlor with amazing food. My best friend Sophia, works here. She started handing everyone their food. "How was the movie?" Sophia asked "It was great." I replied. "She pissed inside the movie Theater." Nate screamed. "It's called completing the misson dumbass." I said, glaring at him again. "What the hell I'm I going to do with you Lou." Sophia said shaking her head and laughing "Remind me to talk to you later." I told Sohpia and she nodded and said "We need a sleepover soon, with everyone!" "We really do man. I'm staying at O2L's now." I told her, taking a bite of my burger. "I thought you were! I've seen you get out of Sam's car a couple times before school." "Yeah, I got kicked out of my apartment." "What the hell did you do?" "Paid rent late like every month." "Well you know your always welcome at Emma's and my house." "I know, speaking of you two, you guys wanna do secret Santa this year?" "Who's all doing it this year?" "Basically everyone here, Kacey's doing it and I still have to ask the rest of the group tomorrow." "Of course! I'll ask Emma but she will probably say yes." "Okay. we're picking the names either tomorrow or Tuesday" "Okay great. Well I have to go back to work." "Okay." I got up and hugged her. "Text me." She whispered in my ear. I pulled back and nodded.