Chapter 20 - Dog- piling

"What the hell guys!! Get the fuck off of me before I shoot someone!" I yelled. What is it and the boys always tackling me. "Never!" Chris yelled. "You'r stuck like this babe!" Sam whispered into my ear since he was the first one on top of me. "Come on guys!" I yelled trying to get but but failing obviously.                      
         "We brought food. And people!" I heard the girls voices. "Thankyou!" I yelled. Suddenly all the weight was getting off of me. I still felt some and I looked back. "Sam!" I yelled. "What?" he asked with a smirk. "Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled. "No!" He yelled. "People! Help me!!!" I yelled. I felt hands grab my feet, starting to pull me. Sam started moving with me. "Get the hell off Sammy!" I yelled. We were being dragged all through the living room. "I hate all of you guys right now!" I yelled as more weight was getting on me. "Don't let the dirty bitch go!" I think I heard Trevor's voice. I looked up. Sure enough, Trevor and Connor were sitting on Sam and Ricky was across their lap. "What the fuck guys!" I yelled. "You all are heavy as fuck." Whoever was dragging us stopped. That voice sounds familiar. "Wait. Who the fuck was dragging us?" "Only the sexiest tattoo artist!" The voice said. "Romeo!" I yelled. "Hi Lou!" He yelled and soon his body hovered my face. "Need a hand?" He asked. I nodded. "Too bad! Dog pile!" He yelled. "I hate you!" Soon, hella more weight was on top of the mess and all I heard was laughter and Trevor and Ricky's scream. (A/N- totally picturing them screaming rn 😂).
          "Thankyou!" I yelled as everyone got off of the dog pile for the food I reminded them of. I stood up realizing I don't have my phone in my pocket. "Where the fuck is my phone?" I asked glancing on the ground. "I have it babe!" Sam said, making me jump by putting his hands around my waist from behind. "Thanks love." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and sat down on the living room floor.

•••• Time lap to after dinner ••••
         "Come on! Hurry up!" I yelled running to the car. "Hold on you bitch!" Trevor yelled walking over to the car with the tripod. "We're coming babe! Calm the fuck down!" Sam yelled walking down the stairs on the front porch.
               We're all heading to Romeo's tattoo place so he can give me my first tattoo and I'm really excited. I've been waiting for 3 years for this and it's finally happening. (A/N - I know the first chapter says they're all juniors, I changed it to seniors so this part all makes sense). This is Sam's birthday gift for me since I'll be 18 in about a half hour. He knows how much my brother and this tattoo means to me so he's willing to pay for it.
       "Damn! I can't wait to see you scream in pain bitch!" Trevor said once we got settled in the car. "Bitch shut the fuck up." I said. "Make me you fucking idiot." "Bitchhhh, imma shove Ricky's cock down your throat!" "Hey!" Ricky yelled. "Sorry Rick, Trevor just needs to shut the hell up." I sent Trevor a glare. "At least I'm not the fucking bitch." Trevor said. "I hate you." I smacked Trevor on the head.
        "Yo! Vince!!" I ran up and jumped on Vince's back. "Lou!" He yelled, holding onto my legs so I wouldn't fall. "You ready for that tat?" He asked. "Been ready for 3 years my dude." I said, smiling. He set me down on the couch and sat by me.
         Vince is like the brother I never had. He's 7 months older (A/N- Not sure how old he actually is but he looks about 18-20) than me but we get along great. We've even spent alot of holidays together, especially when he moved I. With my family and I.

Flashback, 2 years ago
        "My mom's letting me move in!" Vince yelled, standing by his car with his arms opened. "That's great!" I yelled, jumping into his arms. "You'r parents are gonna have a handful with us!" He said excitedly. "They really are. Hey, you okay?" I asked, noticing he was looking at the sky. "Yeah. The divorce is just bugging me. I have so many questions for them, but they don't want to answer them." "I love you Vince." I said kissing his cheek. "I love you too bitch." He smirked, kissing my cheek. "Let's go tell them news!" I said excitedly. "Let's go!" He yelled.
      "My parents are letting me move in!" Vince yelled running into the house. "That's great hon! Just don't cause to much trouble." My mom, Becky said, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Well we all know with Lou around, there's always trouble." My dad, Randy yelled from the kitchen. "I love you too father!" I yelled. "Welcome home Vince!" My dad yelled. "Thanks Mr. R!" Vince yelled.

End of flashback.
            "So what are you getting?" He asked. "Letter C, with roses and my brother's date of birth and the day he died." "Couldn't decided?" "Nope. But I'm pretty sure Romeo can find some way to combine them." "Yeah, he will. Romeo!" He yelled getting up, making my head hit the couch since I had my head on his leg. "What the hell!" I yelled. "Oops, sorry Lou." Vince said, glancing at me while giving the O2L guys fist bumps and guy hugs. "Sammy!!!!!" I yelled, running and jumping on his back. "Babe!" He yelled, laughing on the ground. "Stop making out and let's get this tattoo started!" Romeo yelled pulling me off of Sam. He got caught off guard when I pulled his arm and he fell onto Sam. "Dog pile!" I yelled. Everyone jumped in, and I stayed out until someone grabbed my leg. "AHHHH!" I yelled, I looked down and saw Vince's arm. "Vince! I hate you!" At least I was on top of the pile.