Chapter 18- Sing off and sneak outs?

B- Is Lou your cousin?
K- How'd you find out?
B- Kinda just figured it out. Is she?
K- Yes. Why are you even asking?
B- She's the one that DMed me that one time, isn't she?
K- Why the heck are you asking this now!?
B- Because I finally put all the pieces together. Can you just answer my question please.
K- Yes, it was her. Why does it matter now.
B- She's a fucking stalker. I don't wanna see her again. She's creepy.
K- That's my cousin! That was 2 years ago! I know you were different two years ago. Do not hold this against her. She has changed.
B- Time doesn't mean shit really, she's still a fucking stalker.
K- No one messes with my family. Bye Blake.
B- Whatever.
"What the hell!" I said laughing giving Kizzy back her phone. "He's an idiot you know." She said locking her phone. "I know dude. I don't care about him anymore, he's in the past." "I know you don't, I just didn't want to be with someone who talks bad about my family." "I love you Kizzy, But honestly, he can go fuck himself." Kizzy opened her mouth to talk but Jc's voice was behind the door yelling. "Go control your boyfriend!" Kacey yelled to Olivia and Olivia smilied and went out the door. "Oh, I love you too Lou." Kizzy said and we hugged eachother. "what do you guys wanna do since most of the boys are pissed off at us." Amanda asked. "The boys will get over it, but they would get over it quicker if we got them food." I said with a smirk. "Oh no, the dirty bitch has a plan." Kacey said. "What are you going to do?" Sofia asked, knowing it was something bad. "Everyone cool with putting $10 in for tacos and snacks?" I asked. "Explain." Amaya said. "I'll go get some money from the boys, we drive to Del Taco and get Tacos and then drop off eight tacos and then go to the elementary down the street. If they don't come looking or call us within like an hour, we should go back grab some stuff, stop by your guys house if we need to and then go on a road trip for the weekend." I explained with a smirk. "Let's do it." Kacey said. "Do what?" Olivia asked. "Putting in $10 for tacos and snacks, bring the boys some tacos and then go to the elementary. If they don't come looking or call, go grab some clothes and shit and go on a road trip." Kacey explained. "Yes!" Olivia said excitedly. "Alright, it's settled. I'll go get money from the boys." I said getting up and starting to walk out when Amanda's voice stopped me. "How are you going to get the money dude." "Singning battle with Trevor Moran" "How?" She asked. "You guys just come ready with a high school musical song when I call you guys. I got the rest handled. And here's $10 for the bet for it. Just put it in when the boys put money in. If they boys ask for more just put in dollar bills." I handed Kacey the $10 dollars. "You got this Lou." "Thanks babes" I said and left.

"Trevor love!! I want to talk to you!" I yelled through the door. I know he will be up for a dance battle even though he can't dance. "What up Love!" he said opening up the door. "singing battle?" I asked. "Later. we're busy restarting the game you girls ruined." He gave me a slight glare at the end. "Fine. I knew you wouldn't do it because you know I'd win." I said walking away. "Wait!" He yelled and I turned around. "I'll do it ya bitch." He said. "Yay!" I said running up to him and giving him a hug. He lost his balance since I jumped on him but luckily, he caught himself. "But on one condition" He added. "What?" "I get to pick the songs." I thought about it. "Only if we bet money on this and the girls and the boys bet too." "I'm not betting money you fucker. I'm smarter than that but the boys aren't. You pick half the songs and the girls and guys bet." "I get to pick the first song." "Deal." "Deal. Everyone in the living room! Lotre singing battle!" I yelled and everyone started coming downstairs. I gave the girls a nod and High School Musicals song 'Everyday' started playing. I grabbed Olivia and we started singing. The song immediately changed to 'Stiches'. Once the song was over I gave Kacey the nod to start the bet. I grabbed my phone from the couch and looked up a song I knew very well, 'The Climb' By the time I got the song ready, there was $60 dollars on the floor. I played the song and started singing, hitting every note. The girls screamed my name. Once the song was over, Kian already had a song playing. 'Mercy.' The boys threw in $30 more dollars and started going crazy. My turn again. 'Play it again.' Kacey and Olivia started singing with me. "Your turn, ya idiot." I told Trevor, giving him the hairbrush microphone. "Thankyou ya bitch. Hit it Ricky!" And all of a sudden, 'Get me through the night' was playing. Of course he would. "Last song ya bitch. Pick it carefully." He told me. "Gladly you fucker." 'Uptown funk' started playing. I started singing and the girls danced, even the boys started dancing. Oh Trevor, your so done. "Mine turn!" Trevor yelled once the song was over. 'Can't keep my hands to my self' started playing. I heard Ricky gasp, and they started singing together. I saw one a flash of red hair with them, Amanda. I rolled my eyes and laughed, humming the song.

  "It's a tie!" "No! Lou won!" "Trevor won!" Everyone was arguing. I grabbed a chair and stood on it. "Everyone quiet!" I yelled and everyone looked at me. "Idiots that think Trevor won, to the right!" I pointed to the right. "If I won, to the left! And if it was a tie, in the middle!" I noticed Trevor was on the right. "Trevor get your ass over here." "Fine bitch."
•••
Don't really know what this chapter is but I really like the sing off 😂😂