Chapter 17 - Night hide and seek

"I fucking hate you guys!" I yelled playfully at Olivia and Kacey once Sam left. "Your welcome." Olivia said. "Just remember to wrap the wille before getting silly." Alta said and I gave her a glare. Everyone just laughed. "Who wants to go invade the boys?" Karisma asked. "Sure." Olivia smirked. Everyone nodded and we all headed upstairs.
I stopped at my bedroom door and went in. I came back out with a handful of pillows. Everyone grabbed one. I heard a door shut behind us. "What are you guys doing?" I heard JC voice. Everyone turned to Olivia to answer. "Surprise attack." Olivia said going up to him. He kissed her and whispered something in her ear. She nodded and walked back over to her actual spot, next to me. "Let's go." She whispered loud enough so we all heard.
"Attack!!" I yelled and bursted through the door. All the girls yelled attacking the guys. I got Sam. I screamed and launched myself at him since he was sitting on the beanbag. "Lou! Careful!" He yelled in pain. I looked down and noticed the Xbox controller was digging into his crotch. "Shit. I'm sorry Sammy." I kissed him on the lips. I moved the controller and sat on his legs. I started palming him. "Fuck. Lou." He gave me the eyes to stop but I just kissed him. "Just helping the pain." I giggled. "You horny ass!" Kacey yelled and I felt a pillow hit my head. "You fucking whore!" I got off of Sam and grabbed my pillow since it fell on the floor. I ran behind Kacey since she was now beating up Kian, with the help of Sofia
Me and Kacey were now having a pillow fight. Someone jumped on my back, making me almost fall over. I looked back and saw Sam's smile. "Get the fuck off me you fat ass." I told him. "Watch your language my love." He said and kissed my cheek. I just glared at him. He got off and picked me up, making me scream. "What the hell Sam!" I yelled. He threw me over his shoulder and smacked my ass. "Sammy!" He just laughed. "Put me the fuck down please!" I yelled, his back. "Fine." He smirked and dropped me down on the couch. "You fucker!" I yelled. He climbed on top of me and kissed me. "I love you." He whispered in my ear. "I love you." I told him back. "You guys can stop being cute and join us." Kizzy said. "Oh shit." I didn't realize everyone was in a circle on the floor and the bean bags.
Sam pulled up the last bean bag chair to the circle. I was going to sit on the floor in front of him but he pulled me back onto his lap. "Your staying with me." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek.
"We should play tag hide and seek instead of Truth or dare." I suggested since we were aruging over games to play. "You only want to play to be all over Sam in the kitchen." Kacey laughed. I just glared at her even if it's true. I love Sam and I love food. "Shut the fuck up." "Teams?" Olivia asked. Everyone nodded. "Let's do pairs. Boys with boys and girls with girls." Kian said.
It was me and Amaya, Chris and Sam, Crawford and Sophia, Sam and Jc, Kian and Isabella, Karisma and Emma, Kristen and Connor, Trevor and Kacey and Ricky.
"Me and Kian and counting first! 45 seconds!" Olivia yelled. "Inside and outside. The word is Arizona when someone gets tagged. Meet in the living room" Kian said. We all started shuffling out the door. Basically already knowing all the rest of the rules of our team tag hide and seek.
"Where do you want to hide?" Amaya asked when we got outside. "In the tree." I said looking around the backyard.
"Arizona!" Kian yelled in the doorway of the backdoor. We climbed down, noticing that Kristen and Connor are in the bushes. "Who's it?" Connor asked. "Kacey, Trevor and Ricky" Amaya said. We all headed to the living room, seeing that everyone else was already there. "Hide you idiots!" Kacey yelled and started counting. We all took off and I followed Amaya "Hey. Let's hide together." Kizzy tapped my shoulder. "Alright. Where are we going to hide?" I asked them. "We can hide in the tree?" Amaya  suggested. "Sure." I said and Kizzy and JC nodded. We all headed to the big tree that was fairly easy to climb. "Remind me that I need to talk to you alone later Lou." Kizzy said once we got up in the tree. "About what?" I asked. Kizzys eyes met with JC then Sam then back to me. "You two better keep your mouths shut. Don't say one word. Like at all please. Like it doesn't leave this tree. At all." Kizzy gave them a death stare and they just nodded. "Blake knows it was you now with the account." Kizzy said. "You told him?" I asked shocked. She shook her head no and said "He kinda figured it out in a way. That's why I left him pretty much. He was calling you a stalker and a whole bunch of other things. I'll show you the text messages later if you want." "You know I'm done with him now. And thank you." "No problem LouLou, I love you." She leaned over and gave me a hug which I hugged her back. "I love you." I told her. "Arizona!" I heard Kacey's voice. "You boys better not say anything." Kizzy told them again. "We won't." JC looked at Amaya then back at Kizzy. We all climbed down from the tree.