Chapter 15 - Typical O2L hangouts

"Come back here you hoe!" Trevor yelled chasing me around the playground. "Come and get me then mother fucker." I said laughing, continuing to run. "Language Lou!" Sam yelled from above. "Leave me alone." I yelled and looked up his way since I was on the floor and he was on the playground. He just smirked and I felt hands around me. "Got you." Trevor said, tackling me onto the ground. "Now give me my fucking phone." Trevor said laying on top of me. "No." I said. "Dog pile!" JC yelled and I soon felt many bodies on top of me and Trevor.
"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled and started kicking my feet. They just laughed and stayed. Sam managed to get right on top of me so we were face to face. "Hi my love." Sam said with a grin. "Your fucking heavy. And the rest of you are too. I hope all you fucktards know that." I yelled. Sam quickly attacked my face in kisses. "Sam!" He pulled back and said "I warned you already about your language. Watch your mouth." I glared at him. I went up to kiss him but he pulled back. "Teasing. That's what you get for cussing so much." "You suck!" "PDA!" JC yelled. And suddenly everyone's weight disappeared but Sam was still on top. "That bitch still has my phone." Trevor yelled. " "Then get it you fucker." I smirked, sitting up and holding his phone in my hands. I unlocked his phone since I knew his password. "No! You bitch! Give it back!" Trevor yelled attacking me. I managed to stick his phone in my bra. "Sammy help please!" I whinned for Sam. "Nope. Stop cussing then maybe I'll help." "Leave me alone dumbfuck. Get the hell of me Trevor." I laughed. I'll cuss if I want to, I'm the dirty bitch anyways. "Give me my phone then stupidass." "Fine. Only because your heavy as fuck and I want you off me." I pulled his phone out of my bra and handed it to him. "Thankyou lovely bitch." "Your welcome fucktard. Now get off me." He got off me and I got up also. I felt my phone being taken out of my back pocket. I turned around and Kian was holding my phone up with a smirk. "What the hell!" I yelled and tackled him. It didn't work. He has me pinned down. "Dog pile!" JC yelled. Every fucking time. Once agian, bodies pulled on top of me.
"Get the fuck off me. Y'all are fucking heavy!" I yelled trying to get up but obviously failed. I felt my shoe get taken of and some of the weight lifted off of me. "Who the fuck has my shoe!" I yelled. No body answered. "I'm gonna kill you guys!" I yelled. Everyone got off of me and when I sat up no one was around. Fuck them. I'm walking to Walmart. "Bye guys! I'll be at Walmart!" I yelled and started walking in the direction of Walmart, taking my other shoe off in the process. "Not without me bitch!" Trevor yelled. "Me too!" Connor yelled and I saw them running in my direction with my shoe in Connors hand. "Give me back my shoe you dumbass!" I told Connor and he tossed me my shoe. I put my shoes b and back on and we started walking to Walmart.
"I'll pay for you guys since I'm the one who wanted to come." I told the two boys while walking inside the store. "Thank you, you hot motherfucker!" Trevor said giving me a hug.
"Your total is $17.95" the cahsier said and I handed her a 20. She gave me my receipt and my change. We grabbed our bags and went out the door. We sat on the curb and started eating out food.
     "We should probably get back to the park since it's getting dark soon."
I said after about 20 minutes of just talking to the guys. They just nodded and we stood up to leave. We threw our trash away and walked back to the park.
     I looked at my phone and realized my cousin's texted, wanting to come over. "Hey, the Collins wanna come over tonight." I told Trevor and Connor. "I'm fine with it." Connor said. "Me too." Trevor said and I nodded. I texted them back saying we at the park and we should be leaving soon.
     "Where the hell were you guys!" Kian asked. "Walmart. I wanted food and these two idiots tagged along." "I want food!" JC yelled. "McDonald's?" Sam asked and everyone nodded. We all hopped in the car and went to McDonald's. "The Collins wants to come over tonight." I told Sam. "Okay." Sam replied, keeping his eyes on the road.
      We pulled up to the drive thru and everyone shouted at the call box thing. The man repeated our big order back to us and we pulled up go the window to pay. We got to the food window and they handed us 8 bags and two cup holders. Sam drove back to the house.
       "Here's your fries babe." Sam handed me my fries. "Thankyou my love." I told him and sat down on the couch. The doorbell rang. "I got it!" Ricky yelled and the Collins walked in. "Hey guys!" I stood up to hug them. "There's McDonald's in the kitchen for y'all if you want some." I told them sitting back down next to Sam.
      Soon, everyone was in the living room and we started watching the hunger games.
•••
A/N - Can't sleep so I updated :)