Chapter 22- Tattoos

"I love it!! Thankyou. So much Romeo. "I told him, giving him a hug. "Your welcome Lou, I'm glad you love it. Just remember to clean it 3 times a day and wrap it at night." I nodded, staring at the new tattoo on my leg. My brother has his memory on his chest and mine is on my leg.
      "It looks great babe." Sam said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I nodded. "Dammit Romeo! I told you i would give you 200 if you fucked up." Trevor said smirking. "Oh shut up Trev. Your just mad because it makes my leg look hotter than yours, booboo." I told him, walking over to him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. He just sent me a glare causing everyone to laugh. "And hey, you can be a model with those sexy ass legs." Ricky told Trevor. "Maybe." Romeo said. "Fucker." Trevor sent Romeo a glare. "And thanks boo." Trevor said to Ricky.
          "Vince!!!!" I screamed, laughing. "Get off of me!" I yelled. "Dog pile!!" Sam yelled once I fell to the floor with VInce on my back. "Holy shit guys." I said as best as I could since 8 guys were on top of me. Wait. I havent felt any weight get off and theres a tugging at my leg. "Who the hell is tugging my leg?" I screamed as best as I could. "DOM! My boy!" Jc yelled and I felt the pile get lighter. "Get off the poor girl guys." Dom said laughing. Slowly, all the wight left except for one body. Sam. This boy. 

"Yall fucking suck." I said glaring at the 10 boys in front of me. It sucks being the only girl. I guess it just proves that these boys are a handful. We left the tattoo place and decided to have a small party at the O2L house. So far, its the O2L boys, Dom, Vince, Romeo, Corie, and me. The collins, Emily, Crawfs girlfriend, Franny and Bobby are coming.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" Everyone shouted as Dom was staring at the toilet water filled cup. He looked around at everyone and downed the drink. Were in the middle of a Fear pong video for the O2L channel. He immediately started gagging and went to the trashcan. "Why the hell odes it taste like piss!?" DOm yelled gagging into the trashcan. "What the hell. Its toliet water. Its not gonna taste like freaking flowers." Kian said laughing. "Well no shit. It tastes like fucking salt. Who the hell pissed in the toliet and didnt flush?" Dom said walking back to the table. "Was the water clear?" Kian asked. Dom nodded. "Then no one fucing pissed. Piss is yellow, dumbass." KIan said laughing. "Then you go fucking try it and tell me it doesnt taste like piss." They both got up and went to the bathroom.

Once i made sure the boys couldnt hear me I spoke up "I put salt in the toliet." I laughed. "Oh. my god." Corie said. "Doms pissed!" JC said laughing. "Good one babe." Sam. "Thankyou." I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "And no one tells them. Ill say it eventually." I whispered since I could hear footsteps again.

"Alright who pissed in the toliet?" Kian yelled walking down the stairs. "What?" JC asked. "The water tastes like salt. Who the hell did it?" Kian asked. "You mean the dumbass was right?" JC said laughing. "Did you do it?" Kian asked looking at JC. "Me, hell no." JC said."Who the fuck did it?" Dom said. "My bets are on JC." Kian said. "Me. What the fuck. Why?" JC said getting defensive. "Your the one asking all the questions."  Kian said. I know where this is going to ead to. I somehow managed to sneak away and I ran upstairs and flushed the toliet. Shit. footsteps. I ran into Sams room, Thankfully it was right next door. The boys saw me in the room. And by boys I mean Kian, JC and Dom. "Lou what are you doing?" Kian asked. "Charger." I smiled, grabbing Sams charger. They nodded and went into the bathroom. I ran back downstairs. That was close.

"What did you do?" Sam asked. "I flushed the toliet. No more salt" I said smirking. "You fucking sneak." Vince said. I just smirked."WHAT THE HELL." I heard screams from upstairs and then running. "Okay whos fucking with us." Dom said. "What are you talking about?" Romeo asked. "The salty taste isnt there." Dom said. "What. Really?" "Lou." Kian smirked at me. "Yes Kian." I smiled. "Was it you. You were the only one upstairs." "No. I was grabbing Sams charger." I held up the charger connected to the phone. "I call bullshit!" Dom said. "Bitch. Fight me." I said getting up, Sam tugging my arm. "Lets go!!" Dom said. "DOG PILE ON DOM!" I yelled and jumped at him, making him land on the couch. I was on top of Dom and Sam got on top of me. 

"FIne!! It was me! I put salt in the toliet and flushed it when I went upstairs to get the charger." I squealed while Sam was tickling me. I dont know how it happened but IM sprawled out on the couch, Sams is tickling me, Trevor and Corie are holding my feet and Kian and Dom are holding my hands. These boys are killing me. Literally.