.:0:.

This story is created by yours truly, The First Author. So, I know this is gonna kill me cause I have to work on my other stories. I never indented to write this story in the first place. Me and my friend were just drawing our avatars when I suddenly had an idea. My idea took place in a drawing. The drawing had me and my friends avatar in a after war get go.

It was purely to amuse myself at the time, but then she saw my drawing. She asked me what it was and then I explained it and she really like it. She told me to make a story about it, so I did. It was purely for shits and giggles, but she wanted more.

She caused me to make a great story plot for this story duo to her bossiness. In all honesty, I actually still think that this is for shits and giggles and I apologize that I don't really take this seriously. So Sophia, if you read this, know that I'm sorry that I see this as a side thing.

I have two bigger stories in my eyes and they are the ones that I have placed most of my effort in. So when I had to make this, I felt guilty. This story is not a main story, yet it had taken a lot of my time.

I'm very sorry that I had ignored my main story right now. (Side note, only one of my main stories are published here.) This story has no place here. This is a lone story. Some of you may not know it, but my wattpad stories are connected. So when I chose to place this here, I actually felt sad. This isn't where it should be. Another world with no connection to my world.

Go on now, read this story. But just know, that there's more to this story than meets the eye.

This is The First Author, signing off!