.:Chapter 1:.

A castle that had many buildings connected to it stood tall, although some parts of it were destroyed. It stood on top of a hill with a small village surrounding it. 

The sky was dark, just like the mood. The castle, a school known as Royal high, stood tall despite currently being torn apart from the fighting. But from a dorm room in one of the buildings, stood two red heads.

"Sorean!" the girl shouted with annoyance, her greyish purple eyes looking into the boy's cyan blue eyes. "Sophia.... Please...Just stay inside..." Sorean pleaded, as he held the dorm's door. Sorean then proceeded to remove his jacket and tied it tightly to her waist. 

Sophia flinched as her brother, sadly, noticed the stab wound on her stomach that she had desperately tried to hide.

"I'm fine! Kuro dammit Sorean, just let me fight!" Sophia yelled at him. In response, the boy gave her a 'really?' look as he silently wondered how she's ignoring the pain. "Yeah, and I'm secretly a girl. Soph, there's no way in hell that I'm letting you go in that condition" he said as he pushed her back.

"What the hell, Dean!?" Sophia said startled, even using Sorean's middle name to show her surprise and anger. The boy rolled his eyes as he suddenly close the door. Sophia looked at the door and then ran to it. 

"Sorean! Open the door!" she yelled as she hit the door and tried to open it. Sorean didn't reply causing her to growl in annoyance. 'Knowing him, he won't give up even if I continue doing this... Damn him being even more stubborn than me!'' she thought as she stopped.

With a sigh, the girl said "fine... But you better some back alive! Idiot..." He laughed from behind the door as he silently smiled. 

"No promises, sis. It hurts to assume after all, see ya when I see ya, you angry strawberry!" he said as he heard her hit the door. After that, the boy ran as fast as he can to all the fighting. "Hey dumbasses!" he yelled as he punched his enemy's away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seconds, minutes, and eventually, hours passed by and Sophia stayed in the dorm room with her now bandaged stomach. She knew that she'd have to wait for Sorean to come back so that she could have the stupid stab wound to be stitched.

'Damn, he really needs to come back...' Sophia thought.

A knock on the door snapped her out of her thoughts. Standing up, the red head walked to the dorm room. Opening the door, she was greeted with the sight of another red head with the same cyan blue eyes and cowlick as Sorean.

"Grykuu? Da hell you doing here?" Sophia asked the smaller boy. Grykuu looked up to her, he looked nearly lifeless. "What the hell happened to you!? Where's Sorean!?" she yelped out as the boy's face darkened.

He turned away from her as she growled at him. Cupping his face, resulting in him facing her, she asked once again "Where. Is. Sorean." He looked away from her again, but this time he answered. "Big sis... Big bro... H-his go-gone" he silently said, eyes turning glossy.  

The red headed girl stared at him, eyes not believing him. She stopped cupping his face as she instead grabbed him by the shirt as she angrily yelled. "I don't want bullshit! Where the fucking hell is Sorean!?" 

Grykuu, in turn, stared at her as pure anger started to emerge from within him. "You think that I would fucking lie about the fact that he died?" he asked her with a bit of venom in his voice. Sophia was taken aback by her younger brother's hostility. But at the same time, she felt worry start to overtake her.

"I didn't- I don't-Ugh! Fuckin-! I don't know! I just really..." Sophia tried to say. "I don't like it either, b-but his d-dead..." Grykuu said. She sighed as she turned away from him, eyes looking lifeless. 

She looked at her little brother who was currently doing his best, yet still failing to keep himself from crying.

"So... Did you see him die?" she asked him, his eyes looking at her own. "Kinda, two little dragons appeared before I could see him completely die...." He trailed of. This made anger start to bubble up in the girl.

'Why!? That idiot! He used the damn spell! He knows that he'll have to give his life for it! Why!?!?!?! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!' Sophia ranted in her head as she growled.

"Idiot..." she muttered under her breath. She looked at her brother again, tears now spilling as he desperately tried to stop it. Sighing, the girl pulled her younger brother into a hug. "It's okay, we'll get through this..." she softly said to him, her eyes turning glossy.

'No, I can't cry.' she thought as she hugged Grykuu tighter. The two siblings were broken out of the hug as a man's cough caught their attention. In front of the door, an albino man stood awkwardly, blue eyes darting across the room. 

He chuckled a bit awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head. "Did I interrupt something?" he asked as the two red heads glared at him.

"I'll take that as a yes..."

The man cleared his throat as he then said "Yeah... So Grykuu, Damien- woops, I meant The Director, told me, to tell you, that he wanted to talk to you. Please and thank you." Grykuu sighed as he proceeded to wipe his tears.

"Alright Professor Frost. Please lead me to his office..." he said as the older male then proceeded to awkwardly lead the smaller boy. They left, leaving Sophia alone.

'I should probably go get this stitched...' she thought, only to feel something wet on her cheeks. The girl wiped it off, only for her tears to start falling. "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!" she yelled as she grabbed a random pillow, only to throw it violently. Sophia then proceeded to walk to the pillow. Grabbing it, the girl cuddled it, tears staining the poor pillow.

~End of Chapter 1~