.: Chapter 7 :.

Shawn smirked. Of course he did, he'll get to see his favorite team after all. And the drama in the room was amazing.But they will have to wait for Professor Damien and the magma king are currently having a death match as the two fought against what was safe for the teens and not.

"Please stop it you two" Dianna said with an annoyed tone. "I agree with Dianna" a voice said. Shawn rolled his eyes from his spot on the floor as Professor Daniel walked into the room, through the door. The man had powder blue hair and and magenta colored eyes. 

The man turned his magenta eyes on Shawn and he knew he had to leave. It had taken Shawn a long time, but over time he learned how the Professors spoke with their eyes. It's weird, don't question it, he can barely understand it himself.

But anyways, Shawn quickly got up, shot a smirk at the blue haired professor and walked away. With an annoyed sigh, Daniel ignored Shawn. "Why do we even keep him???" Daniel questioned as irritation seemed to roll off of him. Damien sighed as he stopped glaring at Rickardo.

"Honestly? I don't even remember anymore" the dark man said as he sat down on his chair. "So," Frost drawled out as he took a sit near Damien. "What brings you here?" the albino asked as Daniel glared into nothing. "Daniel?" Dianna asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

His glare stopped as he turned to her. "I'm okay..." he said with a soft smile. With another sigh, the man turned to his friends. "It's Luke" Daniel said as the room darkened. Damien let out a growl as he said "explain."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia smiled at the little dragon she had decided to name Legacy. She sat near her brother as the boy glared at the adorable creature beside her. "What's up with him?" Joe asked as he came out of Sore- the guys room. Sophia shrugged as Grykuu's glare intensified when Legacy moved closer to him. 

"Woof!" the little husk let out as it jumped to Sophia's lap. The dog looked at her with a leash in his mouth somehow. Sophia chuckled at him as she placed the husky down. "Alright Heir, I'll take you on a walk" she said as the husky barked happily.

"Can I do it instead?" Grykuu asked as he edged further away from Legacy. Sophia frowned at the two. Yes the little dragon stayed with her, but Legacy liked to gravitate  around the boy who just glared at her.

'Why does he not like Legacy? She's too adorable to not like!' she thought to herself as Rahna walked out. She looked at Grykuu and snorted. "Afraid of a little dragon?" Rahna teased as Grkuu turned his glare to her. He had inherited their mother's glare, so Rahna looked away as she could feel sweat.

"Heir asked me, so sorry bro but no" Sophia said as her brother pouted. He then glared at the floor like it killed Heir. Turning to Joe, the red head then gave him a slight nod. "Make sure he takes care of Legacy" Sophia said as her brother began his protests. She ignored him. "Got it Miss Sophia" the greenette said with a mock salute.

"Sis! Please don't!-" Grkuu whined but alas, Sophia had left the door. He silently growled as he threw a different glare at the door. 'Thanks for leaving me along with this thingsis. I feel so much love' he sarcastically thought as he gave another glare at Legacy who had decided to sit on his shoulder.

He held her gently, as he did not want an annoying lecture, and placed her down. He turned to his friend and gave him a cold look. "Take care of it" he said as Joe raised an eyebrow. " Where do you think you're going?" Joe demanded as Grykuu gave him a glance.

"I was supposed to talk with The Director, so take care of it" he said flatly as he closed the door. Joe sighed at him, having been used to this side of Grykuu. "What's up with him?" Rahna asked as Joe gave her a slight apologetic smile.