Chapter 2

Laurns POV

i wake up and see that everyone else is still asleep i go to the bathroom and brush my teeth quick and when i come back out i see how Camila and ally are cuddling and i feel rage inside of me. my instincts say to pull them apart and hug camz keeping her to myself but i keep control and sit on the floor texting on my phone. After a few minutes i see a head pop up and its Camz she looks so cute with the bed head and sleepy eyes she smiles at me then it suddenly turns into a frown and she goes to the bathroom. im so confused about why she is acting like this towards me so go into the bathroom when i hear the sink turn on " what are you doing in here?!" she says .. i sigh and wraps my arms around her waist hugging her and she puts her head on my shoulder and i whisper pouting " why are you mad at me?" she sighs and looks at me smiling and she kisses my nose.. im taken by surprise and she ruffles my hair " im not its all good in the hood Lolo" i smile and i find myself looking at her amazing eyes again and i shift my eyes down to her lips and quickly back to her eyes shaking the thought of having her lips on mine and i let her go " cool... i guess ill let you finish before Ally wakes up since she takes FOREVERRRR" Camz giggles and hugs me one last time and i walk out the door sliding down the wall. i need major advice.

Ally POV

i wake up and its not warm anymore on the bed and i notice Camila gone i get kind of sad . when i sit up i see Lauren on the floor in deep thought so i walk over to her " hey you okay?" she looks up and smiles nodding her head and i shrug. Then i see Camila come out of the bathroom. thank god, i say good morning and run in starting to shower then i fix my hair and it takes me like an hour.... as i walk out of the bathroom i still see Lauren on the floor and then i see Camila staring at her from the bed ... odd. i walk over to Camila and whisper " whats going on with her?" Camila looks down and shrugs " no clue.. you think she will tell me if i ask?" " of course! your camren .. she tells you everything" Camila looks at me weird "camren??" she asks " you and Lauren ... Camren ... Look on twitter you will be amazed " I hand her my phone and giggle while she looks threw it and I see her face shocked "

Camila POV

I sit here looking threw all this Carmen stuff and it is crazy ! Harmonizers want me and Lauren to be a couple .. It's so silly I have to show Lauren .. I walk over to Lauren and sit next to her " have you seen this Camren stuff ?! " she looks up at me weird and takes the phone reading threw everything and her eyes go wide " WOAH this is crazy " we start laughing together rolling on the floor " teenage girls now in days huh ? " I say an she nods I put my arm around her shoulder and surprisingly she moves closer too me and we keep reading everything ... Thats when I get my funny idea " Lolo!!! Lets take a cute picture and put #Camren" she grabs her phone and laughs and I kiss her cheek and she takes the picture and sends it too twitter. In seconds the HashTag goes crazy and we are shocked " dude this is so .. Woah ! ... They really want us to like ... Huh weird ! " she says and I smile and look down " yeah ... Weird " I say quietly and she looks up too me. "Camzzzz..." "yupp? "  "I'm .. Ummmm .... HUNGRY !" I look at her weird and I see how Normani and Dinah are getting ready and I get up holding her hand "then leggo eat!"

Lauren POV

Hungry ?! Really Lauren ?! Idiot ..... Ugh ... Why does she make me so nervous ! When Camila gets up,  she's holding my hand and it makes me so happy "then leggo eat !" she runs and I chase her too the elevator and she screams out "I WIN !!!" I laugh and give her I high five. I hear an ear piercing scream from behind us and its a little girl. "ITS CAMREN!" Camz and i look at each other and then at the little girl and she hugs Camila then me and then i start to talk with her "hey whats your name sweetie?" "I'm Stephanie ... can we take a photo?"  "of course come here" she pulls out her phone and tells Camila to come and Camila wraps her arms from behind me and gets in the photo and i wish we can stay in this position forever. After a couple pictures taken with the girl she says thanks and we wave bye. After a second i realize Camila's arms are still around me and i guess she does too cause she starts too let go but i hold her hands there and look back to her "wait .. i like it" she looks at me in a strange way and i just realize what i just said and i move away from her and she stands there with her mouth completely open speechless. i look down at the floor nervous as hell and when i look up she is the same. "MILA ...Cammmillaaaa. Camzz? ... KARLA CAMILA CABELLO" i clap in front of her face and she finally comes back to reality. "sorry woah ummm HI!" i laugh so hard. camz is so odd. "Sorry about that ... can we just forget it ?" she looks down for a second and then smile up at me saying "of course we can" as she is walking in to the elevator that took eternity to arrive. I sigh in relief as the elevator descends to the lobby.