Chapter 28 Seattle

Lauren POV

i open my eyes looking at my beautiful women laying next to me " where you watching me sleep?" i ask and she smiles " maybe... do you mind?" she asks and i kiss her amazing lips.. " not at all cutie " i say and she rolls on top of me and i rest my hands on her amazing ass " i love you Karla Camila Cabello-Jauregui" .. Camila smile and bites her lip " i love you too Lauren Jauregui " .. as im about to kiss my beautiful wife the door swings open " MOMMY NATHAN WONT LET ME PLAY WITH HIM " Ariana come running in the room and she sits on the bed all frustrated " NOT TRUE!" Nathan comes storming in with his toy " Shes a girl.. she cant play with Batman!" i look at camila and laugh a bit " Nate, ari can play with whatever she wants... you have to share " camila says being the amazing mom she is and he pouts " but mommy... then i can play with her doll " Nathan says with an evil smirk and ariana gasps " No!" i just laugh trying to hide it " If you want to play with nates toys then he can play with your toys alright?" they both nod and i sit up with Camila on my lap " go play were going to go make breakfeast in a minute " camila says kissing the heads of our two beautiful kids and they run out " your amazing Camz " she giggle and kisses my lips pushing me down on the bed softly " So are you Lolo " i close my eyes and giggle as Camila Kisses my neck softly ....................

"Lolooo! wake up! " i open my eyes to see camila looking at me weird " what?" i ask sitting up " .. " who is nate ans ari?... why were you giggling in your sleep?!" she asks and i look around " oh it was a dream " i say shaking my head " what was?" she asks and i laugh kissing my girlfriends lips " my secret " camila pouts and sits on my lap " babeee its embarassing!" she laughs and puts her hand on my cheek " babe your my girlfriend ... trust me " she says and i nod " it was just that we were in bed and our kids ran in talking about some toy and basiclly we were married and had 2 kids " i say shyly " Nate and ari?" she asks and i nod " awww baby thats so cute... one day alright??" i smile and we kiss over and over again then i carry her out of the bunk to the Bus living room " hey girliesss " Ally says and i wave sitting on the couch and kissing camila a bit more " ewww" Dinah says and i stick my tounge out at her cause she is doing the same thing as we are " Dammmiiiittt i miss my girlfriend... yall suck " ally says and we giggle " aww allycat itll be alright.... just fly her out to the next show" camila says and  ally nods excitedly " look who's full of good ideas " i wink and camila licks my nose " i like that " i say and she looks at me with a disgusted face " what you did it ! " i whine and she buries her head in my neck....

" guys im bored what shall we do " i ask and we all look around  " uhhhhh.... letssssss make bows!"  camila says and we all gag .." hey .. bows are cool" camila says in her sad tone and i kiss her cheek " yeah baby and its your thing.. we cant all wear bows "  she nods " touche, jauregui " i wink and dinah and normani and they give me a thumbs up " lets fo a twit cam!" Mani says and we all agree " awesome leggo !" i say and i set up the laptop and we all tweet that we will do one in a few minutes " 

We turn on the camrea and Messages instrantly come flooding in, shout outs and requests and questions " Helloooo world!" camila says and we all shake our head " hey harmonizers ... suprise!" Mani says " we wanted to say hi and tell you how much we love you !" i say and we all nod... " so were gonna take questions now " Dinah says and we start trying to read them " okay heres one... tooo camren, Can yall kiss?" i laugh a little and i see camila blush and i whisper in her ear " you wanna?" she shrugs and the comments keep come " what did you whisper to her " Ally reads and i shake my head " you guys are nosey ... its cute " I wink at the camrea and camila shoves me " hey hey now!" camila says and i grab her chin bringing her lips close to mine " guys there totaly fangirling so hard " Mani says laughs " should we?" i say looking into camilas beautiful eyes and then ally says " YES THERE GOING CRAZY GUYS " i laugh and look back to the screen letting go of camilas chin " suckersssss" i say and a riot starts with comments that say 'pleaseee ! i cant handle this !' and things like that " FINE! " i say and i grab camilas cheeks kissing her slowly but roughly and she moans... i elt go with my eyes wide from hearing that and i start to laugh and so does the girls " Damn Lolo are you that good of a kisser dawg ?" Dinah asks and i just shrug wrapping my arms around Camz and read some comment  ' CAMILAS MOAN TURNED ME ON ' one said and i cant stop laughing ' SO WET ' other read ... damn these girls are sexually frustrated " Shes mineee!" i say jokingly and camila kisses my cheek " so any more questions?" ally asks and i read " Are there any other 5H couples we should know about"... i keep my eyes straight to the screen not knowing if Dinah and Mani want to come out but CAMZ BEING CAMZ she looked straight to Dinah and Mani then back at the screen 'DINAH AND MANI AREW TOGETHER'... basiclly all the comments said and i just shook my head.. Dinah walked out of the shot and Mani followed her... ' why did they leave ' i read and i said " Dinah went to get water and mani wanted... to " i said not being a very good liar 'liesss' all comments said and i shake my head " ANYWAYS " camila screams and we all read " were so excited to have our last shows there going to be awesome " i say trying to change the subject " guys send us crazy questions " i say and some funny ones go threw " Where do you store your elephants ?" i turn to camila and she smiles " in the trunk of the bus , shhh " she says winking and Mani comes back holding Dinahs hand .. all the comments start up again ' its trueee!' they all readl and Ally Camz and i look to the couple " ready?" i whisper and Dinah nods and she sits infront of the camera with Mani on her lap " its true guys... this beautiful girl is allll mines!" she says kissing Manis cheek and i start to clap then so does Camz and ally " YAY ARENT THEY SO CUTE " camila screams... " IM SO ALONE " ally says and we all laugh ... " Its alright ally... theres someone.. always " i say winking so only she could see and she giggles the tour bus opens while we are all laughing at these ridiculous questions " Girls time to get ready : Savannah says and we pout " alright!" Mani says back to her " well you heard it... we gotta go get ready for the seattle show!!! so excited yall!" Ally says and we wave " good byeeeee! thank you for the love <3" we all say and camila screams " HARMONIZE AMERICA!" then i log out " well that was fun " i say and we all nod " im proud of you " camila says hugging mani and dinah " wish us good luck " Dinah says and we all just have a 5H group hug while lindsey and Stephen walk in " lets go girls, Dinah and Lauren your up!!" we run to the make up chairs and start to get ready.

After the show im walking back to the bus with my arms Wrapped around Camila " baby... " i whisper tiredly " yes?" she says just as tired and i kiss her cheek " promise that you will be my one and only forever and the dream i had earlier will come true ?" i say shyly and she smiles nodding " yes Lolo, your my one and only girl " i smile and we get into our bunk cuddling the rest of the night away in our comfortable sinlence