Chapter 26 Portland

<Author Note >

Ello! so this is random but if you are very bored LIKEE ME! and what to talk about this story or life or you need a friend or just idk... if you live next to an elephant ADD ME ON KIK :) we can talk about your elephant neighboor ;) llol @Swagvatox3 ... hoping to hear from at least someone!.. love you all! 

Lauren POV

im sitting on the couch with camila... we are cuddling and on tumblr together " babe.. why do you have so many weed blogs on your strem?" she asks and i giggle " well camila... im not so innocent.." i say wondering how she will feel .. her eyes go wide and she sits up " you.. do that?" she asks and i get a bit nervous " sometimess.... well not since I was home after XFactor really but... yeah" she looks at me for a while saying nothing and i start to get scared " i wanna try.." she says in almost a whisper and i laugh so hard... " really babe?" she nods shyly and i kiss her cheeK " i dont want to coruppt you though camz " she puts her cute pouty face " pleaseeee only once!.." i think for a minute " okay ... space brownies once and thats it " she smiles and kisses my lips " yay thanks Lolo!" then Dinah and Normani walk in " thanks for what?" D asks " lolo is gonna make me space ..." i cover her mouth before she contines and they look at me weird .... i wave my hand so they can come close " Camz wants to try space brownies ..." Dinah laughs so hard and normani is just confused " For real dawg?! im so down ! when?!" ... normani looks at Dinah " no!" she says and we all just stop in our tracks " what baby?" dinah asks and mani just shakes her head " i dont want you too..." she says shyly and dinah hugs Normani " but babe come on itll be fun pweaseeee " she start to kiss Manis neck and normani giggles " only this one time right?" she says and we all nod " come one 5H brownie party.. one time all togehter" Camila says and normani sighs " fineeee.. this ONCEE! " she emphasis' and we all give eachother high fives ... hehe high - five ... " whats going on?" ally asks coming out of her bunk and Dinah whispers whats going on into ally's ear and she is shocked " No way guys were going to get in trouble !" she says and i laugh " itll be alright ally ill make enough for just us... well do it tomorrow" i say and everyone agree's " wait where do we get it ?" normani says and i think for a minute ..." i dont know ... okay okay well do it after the LA show.. i know a guy.. it will be like an ending tour celebration" we all smile and nod " Hey if he goes good lets make it a tradition after every tour !" camila says and i look around ... Dinah is smilling, Mani and Ally look scared and Camila looks excited " this is going to be one hell of a night guys" .. Mani and Dinah go back to there bunks and i cuddle up with camila going threw tumblr " youll take care of me threw anything right Lolo?" camila asks and i kiss her cheek nodding " of course baby girl.. want to take a walk?" i ask and she nods... We put our shoes on and we get off the bus walking down the street hand in hand... We see a few harmonizers outside of the venue and they scream " hi guys " i say and the all wave " omg its camren " one of them says and i pull camila close to me incase something goes wrong " so what are you all doing here the show isnt until like a couple hours " i ask and they all look at eachother then the bad ass looking one speaks " we didnt have much to do so we wanted to come early " she says and we all nod " can we take pictures " one asks and we nod .. The bad ass puts her arms around me and i smell a familar smell..... oh the irony..i think .. " cheeeseee " the girl says and we take a bunch of photos.. " hey can i ask you something?" i pull Bad ass to the side and she nods " whats up?" ... " do you sell kush?" i ask and she backs away with a shocked expression " i dont know what your talking about " ... i roll my eyes " im serious dude... " i say and she smile " what do i get in return " she winks at me and i look at her weird " money?" i say and she shakes her head " no no... i want something else " she says with a smirk and i shake my head " Dude what the hell i thought we were cool, what do you want " i ask and she looks over to camila " no what the fuck shes my girlfriend " i scream and camila wraps her arms around me " you okay babe?" i nod and the girl says " i just want a photo if a Camren Kiss " she says and i laugh " ohhhh... damn thats it?" i say and she smiles nodding " and no one will know about this conversation?" i say and she nods " okay you got a deal" she takes out her phone and i look at camila " whats going on...." i cut her off by kissing her slowly and i close my eyes ... i hear a few Shutters from cameras and camila looks at me shocked " what was that lolo!" she says and i kiss her cheek " youll see " the girl gives me a little baggie and i say thank you to her .. " well see you at the show bye " i say holding camilas hand and walking to the bus " what the fuck lauren jauregui tell me whats going on!" she says " im gonna make us brownies today " is say winking at her and i run onto the bus " GIRLS OF FIFTH HARMONY GET YO ASS' OUT HERE NOWWW!" i say and they all run out " whats going on?" ally says and i show them the baggie and dinah squeals " FINALLY FUCK YES ! how?!" she ask and i wink " all it took was a camren kiss " i laugh and camila says " ohhhh i see ".. " get the brownie mix " i say and Mani gets it from inside the pantry and they start to add the ingridiants " done!" ally says and i pull out the baggie opening it and adding the most important ingridiant " now its done.." i say with a smirk and ally puts it all on the pan and slips it in the oven.

15 minutes later the Oven bell dings " got it " i say and i pull out the pan putting it on the table .. the girls all come around the table and i cut a piece for everyone " May this be the first of many amazing tours with the 4 most amazing girls i have ever met " i say and everyone smiles " to fifth harmony!" we all scream and we take a bite " does anyone feel it " i ask after a minute and dinah says no everyone else just shrugs and Camila sits on my lap ... " babe.... i feel funny " i giggle as she says this and kiss her neck " how is it camz?" i ask, i already see her eyes turning res and she says " this is......"

< authors note >

CLIFF HANGER BOIIIIII! ha .... find out next chapter how fifth harmony will act High off weed :) sorry its so short but i just really wanted to make a cliff hanger and this is so funny i need to be more awake to write this perfectly... love yall mucho ! good night !