Chapter 18 Cleveland

<Authors Note>

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1.3K READS! Im so happy!!!! Hope you all like this story! im going to start a Demi Fan Fic but im not sure if it should be DELENA or just DEMI ... LMK IN THE COMMENTS :* Love You All!

ps. pictures of all the places on the side

Dinah POV

I woke up with this beautiful girl in my arms. i thank god everyday that i said yes. this has been the best relationship i have ever been in.. Today is our 1 Week Anniversary and im so excited! i have alot planned. Its 9 AM, i decided to get Mani up early so we can have an awesome day before the show. " Maniiii" i say kissing her cheek. " Mani Bear" i tickely but she dosent move " Baby wake up pweaseee " i run my hand up and down her tummy and i hear a moan escape her mouth so i stop... " why did you stop babe." she says sleepily and i giggle " Get up babe we have to go! " i say shaking her a little " Where?!" She yawns and streches, " to a suprise " her eyes shot open and she sits up " What suprise?!" hehe i got her attention " you have to get ready to find out love!" Mani rushes to the bathroom and i start getting dressed. Lauren and Camila are still in bed and ally is on the couch " hey were you headed off too?" i sit next to ally and whisper " well Mani and I have been together for a week so im going to take her out" Ally smiles and gives me a hug " yall are so cute " Mani runs out of the bathroom and grabs her phone then she skips over to me " Im ready baby!" she says kissing my lips and i smile getting up and saying bye to Ally. 

We walk out to the Van and i open the door for her kissing her cheek "thank you " she says blushing and i get in " where too girls?" the driver asks .. i get up and whisper something in his ear and he plays with the GPS. " where are we going baby!" Normani says frustrated and excited " babe its a suprise!" she sticks her tounge out at me and i try to bite it but she pull back before i can " happy 1 week-verssary babe " she smiles and hugs me " aww babe your remebered ! " " of course i did Mani " she kisses me and the driver starts to well.. drive of course and we head to my big suprise. 

The van parks and i thank the driver getting off the car, " Where are we babe .. its really pretty" she says with that georgous smile of hers " We areeee..." i hold her hand and start walking towards the massive building without finishing my sentence " BABY!" she says and i crack up " We are at the Cleveland Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame " i say and turn to her.. her jaw is wide open and she looks to me getting excited " This sounds so epic babe ! " she hugs me tight and i kiss her cheek " lets go check it out " we run over to the entrance and i go to the ticket booth. Mani starts too take her wallet out but i take it from her " No no ! im taking you on this date" she smiles and takes back her wallet and i get 2 All Access tickets. 

We've been in the Museum for 3 hours. There is so much to see and we stayed at the Beyonce exhibit for like a whole hour. Right now we are looking at Rolling stones when Mani turns to me " Thank you Dinah" i look at her odd. " for what mani?" she sighs and holds my hands " for always being there for me, friend or girlfriend your always by my side." i hug her and i think i have the biggest stupid looking smile on my face " Your so amazing how can i not?"  she blushes and looks down and i lift her chin up " Your perfect Normani Kordei" with that she blushed even more and she kisses me softly holding my neck " As are You Dinah Jane Hansen" i smile and i kiss her. We look into eachothers eyes for a while, people passing by and us not really caring. After a while i take her hand a rush threw the crowds " Where are we going?!" i hear her scream and i rush out of the building and look around " Baby whats going on?" i wink at her and check the time then head straight towards the Van and hop in Drive please. I had already gaven him a list of what we were doing today so we started heading towards are next stop " you are insane dinah " i smile and lay on top of her and she wraps her arms around me " But im your insanity Normani" she laughs a little " and you give me clarity "  we laugh at our song refrance and we give eachother high fives. As we are driving to the nest stop i run my hands up and down Manis legs and when i look up shes bitting her lip and i whisper in her ear " Are you thinking dirty thoughts innocent mani?" she sticks her tounge out again but this time i catch it betweek my teeth trying not to bite hard. i bring her close and her tounge goes into my mouth and we start making out intensly in the back seat of the Fifth Harrmony Van.