Chapter 11

Lauren POV

i walk over to my room pissed off at Camila.... I see her flirting with some dude and she thinks everything is going to be okay between us.. no. Camila just called me a bitch like what the fuck. I get into my room and slam the door. I see all the petals and stuff from Camila and I's date earlier and i start kicking it all and punching the walls. i cant control my breathing and i get light headed . i fall to the floor thinking its the bed and decied to take a nap since its 6:50 AM and we have a show today..... I wake up on the floor to pounding at my door. Its  and 4PM i hear the girls screaming " LAUREN COME ON!" I get up and my body is acheing... i open the door and Mani storms in with Dinah and Ally. " LETS GO.. HAIR AND MAKE UP TIME!" i gasp and run with them down to Ally's room and i sit on the chair with Stephen... he starts to do my hair and Camila is next to me with lindsey doing her make up and i give her a death glare. When i finish my hair Lindsey dose my make up and i get dressed and we walk down to the stage area in the back of the hotel. We get in a circle and Ally starts the prayer. When we all cheer i walk on stage to see the boy from last night smiling and waving at Camila and she waves back. I roll my eyes and switch spots with Mani so she is next to Camila instead. I smile at her and thank her. The music starts and we do the concert. 

We are singing the last song and threw out this whole fucking concert this dude and Camila have been totally eye flirting.... right in front of me. i felt like jumping off the stage to punch his face for even looking at my mila but i have self control. When we finish up we walk back to a private place and hydrate as usual and i see Camila looking at me with a sad face. I glare at her and she quickly turns away. We go out to the meet and greet and the Harmonizers make me smile and make everything worth it, Until this kid comes. he picks up a poster and comes by me first. " Hello lauren right?" he says with his australian accent which probably makes Camila melt cause i know she loves Accents. " Ya.." i say dryly and i sign his poster. He smiles at me and continues. I watch when he gets to Mila and she has her flirty smile on and they Talk for a while. I see her pull him behind her and he stands there waiting. A few more Harmonizers pass by and when the meet and greet is over Camila stays with this Australian dude introducing him to the girls and he says how awesome we sang and stuff. I roll my eyes and i hear him whisper to the girls " is she alright?" and i have had enough of this bull shit. " SHE IS NOT ALRIGHT BECAUSE YOUR FLIRTING WITH HER GIRLFRIEND!" i scream out of frustraion and Camila is shocked and he looks between her and I. " Im so sorry love i didnt mean to ... i mean... i didnt know " He says stuttering and i sigh walking away. I feel a hand grab mines and its Camila. " Dont do this.... were just friends" she says with adorable puppy eyes but i manage to pull away " ok then have fun with your friend" i say to her and she just watches as i leave with all the strength i have. I go outside and hang out with some harmonizers chatting about the concert until its time to go to the bus. I start to walk to the bus when i see camila hugginig the dude and i run up to the bus and jump in my bunk cuddling a bear a fan gave me and i start crying." i feel someone pull the curtain " Baby listen to me " i turn to see camila and she is crying " hes just a friend Lauren ... i dont like him like that" i nod not caring anymore cause all i want is m Camz back in my arms. I open my arms and she lays down cuddling up to my chest and i close my eyes feeling the bus starting to leave. Camilas phone vibrates but shes asleep so i get it.

From: Australian Cody 

Ello Mate, you were amazing tonight and im going straight to download the songs you all sang. I hope lauren feels better and i hope we can stay friends and i become friends with her aswell because she is probably a beautiful soul to have stolen your heart. Goodnight Camila! 

i smile and put her phone down feeling the bus start too move and off to Washington, DC we go!

< Authors Note>

Sorry its short but lots of drama lol ... hoping for some feed back *cough cough* . going to update lots tomorrow ;) anything yall want to see happen??? lmk