Chapter 29 Los Angeles PART 1

Camila POV

FINALLYYYY Back in our 2nd Home LA!.... the place where we got discovered, We are in the 5H Loft hanging out, its fun being on the road but its also soooo good to be home. We have our last show of the tour in like 2 days so we are all just realxing for a while. " Camz can you help me unpack " lauren says and i nod jumping up and running to her room " babe done you have to wash everything anyways" i say looking at her weird " yeahhhhh, okay okay i just wanted you in my room " she says giggling and i kiss her pushing her on the bed and she laughs as i sit on her lap " babe can i ask you something " she says and i nod " sup Lolo " she smiles and holds both my hands " Camila.... now that were back home i wanted to ask..... " she says slowly... she looks super nervous, its so cute but odd, " whats wrong babe?" i ask a little worried " nothing i just want to ask"... i stand up nodding " Spill it Jauregui!" she looks down ad sighs then she looks at me ... im mentally freaking out at this point, " Karla Camila Cabello... Will you move in with me?... like to my room?" she asks and i gasp looking around.... damn.. Lauren wants me to be with her, for like real, like a real relationship.. well i always knew we were in a real relationship but like this feels so real...wow... " camila " lauren says taking me from my thoughts... when i look up she is biting her nails and i hold her hands kissing her lips " Yes baby of course i want to !" lauren takes a deep breath sighing in relief and i giggle " thank god " she said and i kissed her again " you scared me for a sec there Camz " she hold me in her lap and i hold her tight " i love you lauren !" i say excitedly and she chuckle " i love you to Camila Jaur...Cabello " i look at her weird " were you just about to.... " she shakes her head about to say somthing to cover up what she said but i cut her off " i would love to be Camila Jauregui, one day " i say and i kiss her nose .. she hugs me hard and we roll around the bed being silly then the door open " Camren! savannah has some news for us leggo!" Dinah says and i hold laurens hand running out and everyone is surrounding Ally's phone " okay were all here! " ally says " okay girls.... Tomorrow night you all are going toooooo..." Savannah says and we all look around wondering whats going on " TEEN CHOICE AWARDSSSS" She says and i just scream my head off " OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST NIGHT EVER THIS IS SO EPIC OMG THANK YOU!" i scream and everyone laugh at me " i bet that was camila" i heard from the phone and lauren says " Yup as usual" i shove her to the ground and sit on top of her " not nice lolo!" i kiss her and she laughs moving her hands up my legs to my ass and i bite my lips " HEY HEY, Keep it PG in the family area!" Ally says and i giggle looking at my beautiful girlfriends eyes " Yeah yeah...." i say smiling and lauren pecks my lips ... " alright girls... get your outfits together and Robert will pick you up tomorrow at 5PM the show is at 7, you have red carpet and your presenting the Acavue Inspire Award with Demi lovato byeeee gotta go before camila screams again " she was right i scream even louder and lauren covers her ears " SHUT UP BABY !" and i laugh " But babe! DEMI LOVATOOO!.. and and were presenting!... ill go fangirl on twitter.." i get my phone but before i can open in lauren takes it " Hey!" i say and she kisses me hard shutting me up and i smile on her lips " your forgiven " i laugh and lauren nods her head " this is gonna be so much fun!" normani squels and give her a high five " Out fit check!" Dinah says and we all rush to our closets...

" Okay lay them all out on the couch and we will all vote" Ally says and we nod.. we each picked out 3 outfits for eachother to play with and pick " alright Camz this is your " lauren says pointing at a white dress and everyone agrees" i nod picking it up and putting it to the yes side " i think you should wear this sexy one " i say pointing at a Silver and blue dress winking at my girl and everyone agrees lauren shrugs and puts it with mine " okay mani... " we all look at her choices " That one " Dinah says pointing to the black leather dress with the zipper in the front " yes " Dinah says kissing the back of Mani's neck and i smile sitting on laurens lap " looks good " lauren says and i glare at her " get over it babe " lauren says about my jelousy and i pout and she kisses my neck " Okay now ally!" i get up looking at her dresses " Ally is a tricky one " i say... hmmm i pick up the back and white one.. its short and ally has sexy legs " this one " i say and ally holds it infront of her "why .. just wondering .. its my faviorte too " she says giggling and i look down mumbling about her legs " im sorry what?" she says and i look up " cause you have sexy looking legs.... " i say just above a whisper and her eyes go wide then she says " thank you... " akwardly and smile putting her dress in the yes pile and i go to sit on laurens lap again but she pushes me away " oh come on Lolo!.. you just... but " she ignores me and i sit on the floor pouting " alright now Dinah " lauren says and i look at what she has " These leather pants for sure ... dhat ass! " mani says and we all crack up " okay and this top... itll go awesome wit your tone " ally says grabbing the plack and yellow top bye some one shorts " alright and the leather matches with you babe " Dinah says winking at her girlfriend and we put all the other clothes away... " lauren ... please?" i say whispering as she puts her dressed away " Go look at ally's legs instead of me packing " i sigh and walk out of HER room going into MINE.... burrying my face into a pillow...