Chapter 9 Philly

Camila POV

I wake up and look out the window. i see on my phone on the calendar that we are in Philly. MMM i want Philly cheese steak ... hehe cliche. i get excited and go to tell Lauren but then i remember what she did to my heart. i walk around lonely till i spot Ally i run and hug her "HI ALLYCAT" She laughs and pushing me away "Its to early for your energy mila but heyyy" i smile and poke her tummy "lets go find cheese steak i mean were in Philly!" she has a thinking face then after a minute she stands up  "LEGGO" ... We run out of the bus in our Pjs. Savannah is walking towards the bus and we run up to her "WE NEED PHILLY CHEESE STEAK" i say and she looks at us with a smirk and lifts a bag filled with them and we hug her "thank you!!! your the best manager ever" she laughs and we all walk into the bus and Mani Lauren and Dinah are huddled together talking but separate when we walk in. "WE GOT CLICHE FOOD" Savannah says and i laugh sitting between ally and Dinah. We Start to eat and as I'm chewing see Lauren bringing her food to her mouth but what catches my attention is the red marks on her wrist. i drop my food and everyone stares at me staring at Lauren... i look at everyone then i go back to my food thinking to myself.... so that's why she kept running away, i feel heart broken. My baby was hurting and all i did was give her more hurt. As we finish eating i watch Lauren go to her bunk and everyone else go to the "living room" i sneaked over to Laurens bunk and climb in. i sit down and she looks at me with wide eyes "hey Lolo..." i say trying for it not to be awkward..."hi camz" she says. her once beautiful voice now sounds broken and i just automatically hug her for the life of me and she is shocked for a second and then hugs me back as tight as i am to her. after a few minutes i look up at her and grab her wrist "why Lauren?" she pulls it back and she tries to find a way out. i hold her down and look at her seriously cause i mean business. "Stop running away from me and just tell me!" she starts crying and i hug her tight kissing her for head "shhh baby please talk to me" she clear her throat and calms down then she starts to explain "camz... i use to do this a lot... but when i started XFactor i stopped cause you know living the dream. but after the hate we got i did it again and Normani was the only one who knew so i kept talking with her. the kiss was a big mistake and i just dont want to loose you Camila... " she finally takes a breath. she was rushing threw her sentences. when i finally caught up to her words i give her a peck on the lips and pull her on me" its alright Lauren don't worry i forgive you.. but please just talk to me next time ..promise?"  she smiles and puts her pinky up and we pinky promise and she kisses me. we stay in bed cuddling until i hear Savannah says "Its time to get ready girls!" i get up and Lauren start to get up as well and i run straight to Mani and hug her  "sorry mani i forgive you ok?" she smile and hugs me back "thank you mila!" Dinah and Ally come and Lauren starts to pull out everyone's show clothes "so no more drama?" Ally says and we smile shaking our heads "its all good in the harmony hood ;)" i say and everyone giggles at me "your so cheesy camz " Lauren says and i wink at her kissing her nose and i start to get dressed. everyone is ready and we head out and do our show.

 Dinah POV

After this show we are all sooo tired. dem Philly Harmonizers are cray. we all get in the bus and ally Mani looks kinda down so i take her to my bunk and we cuddle "whats up Mani Bear?" i say trying to figure it out. Mani sighs and looks up at me "Lauren is with Camila and its awesome but.. i want someone too, D" she says and i sigh ... this girl is so precious she doesn't even know how amazing she is "Mani what happened with Arin?" she sticks her tongue out in a bleh way and explains "Hes too far and like ... ughhh no" i laugh at her weird explication and gave her a big bear hug cause she is Mani Bear" Mani you don't need anyone your perfect.. and you know someone will love you for you one day, be patient "i kiss her nose and she smiles "thanks D" i get up and pull her with me and we get Ice Cream and a movie for the long ride to Hartford. 

Ally POV 

I'm sitting here in my bunk and i notice there no noise which is weird for this bus. i get up and i see Lauren with Mila of course then i see Dinah with Normani which is surprising. i walk up to them and they say hi and i ask "are you two .... like .... is there a new couple on the bus?" they look at me confused then laugh and they shake there heads "Noooo Ally cat mani was just sad so we decided to watch a movie. want to join?" Dinah says and i shake my head " I'm good have fun " i wink at them and they look at me weird then at each other and i go to Laurens bunk. pulling the curtain was the stupidest thing i ever did because all i say was Camila straddling Lauren and them sucking each others face. i quickly put the curtain back and run back to the couch hoping they didn't notice. i don't think they did because neither of them said anything. since I'm all alone i decided to face time with my boyfriend Troy but he doesn't pick up. i try one more time and it picks up. all i see is darkness and i say "Hellooo?" finally the screen lights up and i see a girl i don't know and she waves. i look at her weird and ask her "where's troy?"  she smiles and gives him the phones saying "here babe" i'm shocked and i see his face wide eyed "babe?" i ask and he just hangs up. i sit there as all the pieces of the puzzle come together and i realize he isn't faithful as i thought and i just lay on the couch letting tears stream down my cheeks. My phone is blowing up with texts and calls from him but i ignore it and stay faced down on the couch broken hearted.

Camila POV

I'm on top of Lauren doing things i have never done before like using my tongue in a make out and letting her hands explore my body but i feel perfectly safe in my loves arms. I hear her moan and i know I'm doing something right i bite her lip and pull it and i get another moan. After a few minutes of us tongue wrestling she starts to undo my shorts and i feel nervous. she looks in my eyes asking for permission and i hold my breath nodding my head. She continue starting to pull my shorts off and i hear someone cry. i hold Laurens hands so she stops and she asks "what happened babe?" after a second i put my shorts on and climb out of the bunk and i see Ally crying on the couch and Lauren follows me and wraps her arms around my waist from behind kissing my neck "babyyyy why did you leave?!" i point over to ally and she lets go of me and we both walk over and i rub her back "Ally Cat whats wrong?" She pushes me away softly and i understand she wants to be alone. Lauren hugs her tightly and we both walk back to her bunk and we climb up "what do you think is wrong?" i ask Lauren she shrugs "i don't know baby.. maybe she will tell us tomorrow let her fall asleep" i agree and we lay in the bed falling asleep with my beautiful girl friend.

<Author Note>

if you want a Camren Sex Scene in the next chapter  Comment saying YES.... if you want something to happen between Dinah and Normani comment DINAMI... if you want to Ship Ally with someone ANYONE comment a name :) leggooo!