Chapter 15 Miami

Lauren POV

We are FINALLY in Miami! AKA HOME! I feel so good this is going to be the best show of the tour!... Our bus i parked right here at Bayside next to the HardRock Cafe where the show is being help. The girls and i are starting to get dressed to hang out with Camila and I's family inside the resturant.. When we are all dressed we sneak out  the bus and inside because there are already a bunch of fans here to get there wrist bands. 

When we get inside we see my Family and friends and also Camila's and friends. " HOLA!" i say and i hug my grandparents and my aunts and uncles. Camila and i start introducing the girls to our familes " Ok this is Normani... Dinah .. and Ally then obviously you know lauren" camila says and i hug my bother Chris and my Sister Taylor then my mom and dad. We all hang out there for a just catching up and then one of camilas friends come up to me " So i heard you and Mila are like....." i look at her with wide eyes and realize that everyone knows so i nod " yeah were .. together " Camila turns around at that moment to me and i smile at her and she blows me a kiss then her friend continues " well take care of my girl " i smile at her " will do!" as the girl is walking away i feel hands on my shoulder, i turn to see that its my dad " Lauren did i hear correctly?" he says and i get very nerous. " yeahh...". " so you and camila eh?" i sit there not knowing what to do and he has his thinking face on. " If your happy thats all that matters ok honey?" i nod and let out a sigh of relief then i run up to Camila and hug her as if my life depended on it . " woah whats up Lolo?" she says giggling and i kiss her cheek " nada i just wanted you to know that i love you " she looks at me first shocked then her lips turn into a big smile " i love you too lauren " i peck her lips then i go back to hang out with my grandparents since i Never see them.

Camila POV 

i was just talking to my friends that i havent seen forever when i feel someone hug me and i instantly know its lauren from the smell " woah whats up Lolo?" this girl is the cutest ever. " nada just wanted you to know that i love you" i stand there processing what she just said ... wow lauren loves me... i feel a bunch of butterflies in my tummy " i love you to lauren" she pecks my lips then goes back to sit and i turn back to my friends " damn so camren is real?" one of them asks " Yupp! " i smile to myself and i feel someone crash onto me " KARLA!" i see its my little sister Sofia and i pick her up " hey... what have i said about calling me that?!" i say trying to act mad but shes just so damn cute hehe " I sorry Mila " she kisses my nose and gives me a huge hug " i missed you girly!" i say and she nods fast " i missed you too mila!" Savannah calls us too the stage which is just in the corner of the resturant and we start rehersing and our familes are watching.

When we finish rehersing i jump on to lauren and she gives my a piggy back ride back to the 'VIP' Area. " wow theres already a huge line " laurens dad says and i smile " THIS WILL BE THE BEST SHOW EVER" i say triumphantly and lauren laughs kissing my cheek. i check my phone and its 4 alreadly... " Girls! hair and make up! " we start to go and lauren grabs on to my hand and walks with me out to the private room. Normani and Ally are first so i sit on laurens lap next to dinah " Are you all excited?" i smile and nod " so so excited!" lauren says and i put my head on her shoulder and kiss her neck as she rubs my tummy under my shirt " Lolo.. so everyone is cool with us?" she smiles and nods kissing my nose. "YAY! " i say throwing my fist int he air. lauren laughs and Stephen is calling the next to which is lauren and i so she picks me up and carries me to him. i sit and we start to get all fixed up for this show.

When we finish putting on our dresses we start to walk out and i can hear a bunch of people now in the resturants... its way louder then a bunch of cubans so the harmonizers are probably here. as we are about to walk out to the stage i realize something " HOLD UP" i run back to the room and grab my bow putting out thn i rush back to laurens side " really mila?" she says with a smirk and i look down shyly '" i always need my bow!" Lauren kisses me on my cheek then the sound guys give us our mics and we do our huddle. Ally does her prayer and lauren says at the end " Guys i just realized this is our 1 year anniversary...." i look at my phone and shes right. this is the day we became 5H. we have a group hug then Mani says " and we are here in miami where fifth harmony came to be " we look around shocked and Savannah just winked at us " wow this was totally planned " we laugh and start heading out to the stage. i look out to see all my familt and friends and the fans have posters that say "1 year 5H"  and things like that. i blow a kiss to no one impaticular and i turn and the music starts, The show begins.