Dumb FanFiction Moments

~ When the parents are basically irrelevant.

Like where the hell are they? Fresno!?

~ "He looked down at me with his glistening green orbs."

No comment ....

~ The main character gets into a car accident and loses all her memory, and which ever one of the boys she's dating promises to get her memory back.

It would be a great plot if it didn't happen in every other FanFiction you read.

Originality people please!

~ "Wht do u mean we r not going i waz looking forward 2 it cuz it seemed fun."

Can you not.....

~ How One Direction always seems to take in random girls off the street.

Don't they ever wonder if she's a serial killer, rapist, serial rapist killer!?

I mean I would....

~ When the title says "Babysitting One Direction!"

I highly doubt a group of 19 and 20 year old boys need a babysitter.

Just saying....

~ When anyone of the boys names comes after the word dark in the title (example: Dark Harry)

Oooh how original....

~ When the story is really amazing, and your all happy cause there isn't many good ones anymore. 

And then you realize it only has 2 pages.

*Quiet sobs*

~ "Omg it that One Direction!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

I think we got you're excitment a mile ago...

~ "He roughly pushes me against the wall"

Uuh Ow?

~ The main character is always insecure and made fun of cause she's "ugly" yet Victoria Justice is cast to play her.

And it makes no sense to me...

~ Liam is scared of spoons, Louis has an unhealthy obsession with carrots, Niall lives and breaths food, Zayn has a vast collection of mirrors, and Harry gets it in with grandmas.

You must be new here...

~ When the story starts with BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP BBBBBEEEEEP!!!!!

How about no.

~ When half of a chapter is song lyrics, and then what little of the actual story is written doesn't go along with them.

My eyes.

They are not satisfied.

~ When. The. Author. Does. This.

I've only got one word for this and that is: Why?

~ How a lot of adoption stories end up with one of the boys falling in love with the girl.

Isn't that illegal?

~ "Come here." He said in his raspy voice.

Whys his voice so raspy he poppin pills?

~ How when ever one of the boys meets a girl she's wearing PJ's and her hair's in a messy bun. Oh an let's not forget its at Starbucks!

Again with the originality.

~ BOOBEAR!

Enough said.

~ Liam is obsessed with anything Toy Story.

*cough* carrot *cough*

~ When you realize an intimate scene was written by a 12 year old.

And what have you been watching young lady! Hmm?

" Name: Julea

Age: 18

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: A glistening golden brown that sometimes looks blue.

But? How? Can it be blue it was brown 4 words ago!?

~ When the girl has no clue who One Direction is.

And where the hell have you been? Under a rock!

~ When for example Harry hits her, all it takes is for some tears and a "I'm sorry babe." And she goes straight back to him.

No.No.No!

~ Simon turns out to be her uncle.

..............

~ When it takes a whole paragraph to describe her getting ready.

"I woke up went to the bathroom took a shower, and slipped on my navy blue skinny jeans along with my cute button up floral top then I crimped my waist long brown hair, and then added volumizing mascara to my bright crystal blue eyes, and did a smokey eye look, and finally pulled on my converses. Oh and did I mention I'm ugly!?"

I blame Obama.....

~ How it always seems the main character has a bad past

"My dad died when I was little."

Wow didn't see that coming...

"I was always bullied."

Really?

"I had an abusive boyfriend."

I praise your originality.

~ The boy forgets he had a girlfriend for 3 years as soon as he enters the X factor.

Must of been a car accident.

~WHEN THEY SHOUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS AND THEY USE A LOT OF !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well didn't that grasp my attention.

~ Hi my name is Han-

*Clicks out of story*

--------- 

Hey! So I thought I'd try this!

Should I continue?

Skylar