Chapter 2

Hey just so you know I'm doing this just for pure entertainment! So don't worry if your story has any of these your perfectly fine! :)

Skylar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~"Meet Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn. The most feared gangsters of London....."

I can't even....I can't even think of anything they're all as intimidating as newborn puppies!

~Me and Harry went on a date at the carnival and we played games lots and lots of games he won me a teddy bear and bought me cotton candy and he got tickets for the rides we danced to some music that a band was playing and then we saw carnis and the bearded lady was sooooo cool and then we kissed on the Ferris Wheel

*To busy worrying about punctuation, than actually reading the paragraph.*

~Whenever any of the girlfriends are mentioned Eleanor is the chicks BFFL, Danielle is either a total sweetheart or a crazy beoth (there is no in between)

And Perrie, well she just doesn't exist!

Whatever happened to no child left behind.

~Apparently Starbucks, Nando's, and The Funky Budda are the only places that exist in London.

"I happily made my way toward Starbucks."

"NANDOS!!! Niall screamed

"Let's go to the Funky Budda!"

No thanks.

~When one of the boys bullies the main character(you know what from now on the main character shall be called Julia!) Just cause he loved her.

And that my friends is the key to a womens heart.....

~When Julia just packs up her bags and goes on tour for 11 months with One Direction.

Cause you know your education, family, and possibilities for the future were never a big deal anyway!

~Okay, don't get me wrong! I love a good 1D vampire story!

But seriously every single one starts in a dark alley, with some random dude/dudette getting their neck sucked!

I mean there are plenty more ways to meet someone like for example:

Lalala Julia walking down the street to Starbucks, Harry is already in Starbucks and as she opens the door he walks straight into her and

BAMM!

Your story has started.

~So its the first chapter and Julia is out partying up with her friend Haley at a bar and this "hot" guy *usually Harry* comes up and starts assaulting her neck saying "Your mine" and then she happily goes home with him and has rough, passionate sex!

Cause momma always said.....

Fuck random strangers!

~I know I've already mentioned it but don't write like this:

R u goin to da store cuz i am

If I wanted to read a text message I'd be texting, but this is a story! So write it fully out!

Cause that bothers me...

~When there's self harm every single chapter!

Seriously don't do that, that triggers people into doing things they shouldn't, so slow your role and put *TRIGGER WARNING* Cause some stories don't have that, and that way people can skip that chapter.

~Every time Julia and one of the boys get it in she winds up prego.

Like they do know what condoms are.

Right?

-----------------------------

Tadaaaaaa!!

I joke, I joke

Skylar