Chapter 15

Hey! So I'm on my phone at the moment so I'm unable to see your comments BUT I'll make a chapter up ASAP w/your comments!

Skylar :)

_______________________

~The story has something to do with carrots in the title; for example For the Love of Carrots!

*Looks left*

*Looks right*

*Leans forward*

"There's a carrot among us..."

~ In ANY story the author adds some really good suspense, but then in the SAME chapter ends it.

"This is just not exceptable."

No, like seriously you've got to be kidding me, right?

~ The story takes place in the United Kingdom but, the characters pay in American money.

Yeah, because we know that's likely...

~ Apparently if we all go out in sweat pants and messy buns we'll all have guys falling at our feet!

HAHAHANO I wear that all the time and I don't even get a second glance, so naturual beauty or not guys like their girls well presented.

~ Okay I'd like to address a very serious topic on Wattpad, sex.

Like seriously, are you all thirsty or something?

Chill the fuck out.

~ Alright this has absolutely nothing to do with stories, but some of you girls on here are catty as hell!

Like, wow I mean I've gotten in one fight and I was defending someone!

But some of you are like little Banshees.... rawr

~ Julia's always able to run her fingers effortlessly through Harry's hair.

Have you seen his hair?

Ain't nothing going through there...

'

Sorry it's short but I didn't want you waiting so I'll update longer tomorrow or Sunday! :)