Chapter 13

Hey guys! How've you been? I hope good.... this is way too formal. But any who here's the rest of your comments!

Oh, can I say that I love reading your comments! Your all so hilarious!

Skylar :D

________________________________

~(@GabreielleRobinson) "When like, they have a one night stand when he's not famous, then she ends up having and always telling her that Harry's her daddy. Then they meet and the kid runs up to Harry "Daddy!" 5 seconds later Harry's like "Hey Darcy wanna come stop at daddy's for a bit?" Like he would do that."

Exactly, if I was in his position I'd be all like "Oh, shit I have a kid!" But I don't need to worry over that cause I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten anyone pregnant because, well, I don't have a ding-a-ling aka a penis.

~(@Loveniam317)  I love you for making this! Ok so one thing I hate is when the author makes one of the boys a cold-hearted jerk who abuses the girl. Personally I can't see this actually happening. Or when the girl dresses like a slut, acts like a slut and is all up in the boys Kool-Aid and then freaks out when he tries to touch her. Seriously?"

I love you for writing this comment, like seriously if I could hug you I would! But the closes thing to that would be hugging my laptop and between you and me that's weird...

~(@ChloeSchwanke) "I seriously hate it when the boys and Julia go out to a club and Harry cheats (BECAUSE HE ALWAYS DOES!!!) on Julia with a blonde bimbo!! Oh and then Hrry does this stupid cheesy apology and she's like " Ok I forgive you! Now lets go make babies!!!" No. Just no."

In the famous words of some old person I don't know "Once a cheater, always a cheater."

~(@RyannInWonderland) " I'm 500% dONE with the fanfictions that have NOtHinG BUt SEx in every chapter.. I MeAN WhY ThE AbDoLUtE hELL CAN'T A GIRL AND GUY JUST CUDDLE WHILE TALKING ABOUT SERIOUS STUFF. Andalso self harm. There's ALWAYS self harm and depression in the story. Only some stories with self harm in it are done well and they incorporate into the story plot and how the girl doesn't open up to many guys ( or something like along the lines of that), but just because you dropped your motherfuckin caramel Frappuccino onto your Uggs that cost $150 doesn't mean you are allowed to harm yourself. There's stuff called ice cream and Titanic, you know Mkay rant done ^-^xx"

CAN WE ALL JUST GIVE THIS GIRL AROUND OF APPLAUSE SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS THIS WAS PER-FECT!

*Blurred Lines just came on Pandora, the only thoughts that come to me with this song are Miley twerking *Shudder* the horror... *

~ (@DanceYourHeartOutxx) " Why do people always mention Niall and his food? It's a joke, yeah. But after a while it gets REALLY old. I know people have already commented stuff like this before, but I must stress this: Niall is not a hippopotamus. Just thought I'd point that out. :)"

He's not!? The last 3 years of my life have been a lie!!!

~(@Niallisahottie) "When she's all self conscious but she's got the body of a friggin Victoria Secret Angel and the boy always cuddles her and tells her she's perfect."

*holds back strong urge to puke*

~(@AngelStyles34) " I hate how they always go to Starbucks... LIKE IS THERE NO OTHER FUCKING COFFE PLACE THEN STARBUCKS?! What about Seattle's Best or Cinnabons or anywhere wtf??! I'm done."

So true, so fucking true.

~(Fangirlfanfic_writer) " I have a suggestion... eVERY TIME THE BOYS HAVE TO LEAVE, THEY CAN'T FIND ZAYN BECAUSE HE'S ADMIRING HIMSELF IN THE MIRRIOR LIKE BITCH NO."

Hahasdfghjkl I can't breath!

~OKAY IF I FORGOT YOU I'M SORRY BUT I GET A LOT OF THESE NOW I'll DO YOU NEXT TIME MAYBE! AND ALSO FIRST PERSON TO VOTE ANNND COMMENT GETS THIS CHAPTER DEDICATED TO THEM!

Skylar