Chapter 12 {Part 2}

I FEEL BAD BUT I LIED AND NEXT UPDATE WILL BE THE REST OF YOUR COMMENTS! Haha okay, can all of you do me a favor and go to @niallhoranforever993 and just spam her message board, she's a close friend of mine and she keeps spamming my inbox so I want revenge!

Skylar ;)

----------------------

~ Harry always wears skinny jeans!

You know I have know clue how that boy fits into those jeans, I'm pretty sure it takes him for ever to get them on! And doesn't that hurt his junk!

He needs to be careful he might need that one day...

~ Louis is always portrayed as a 5 year old on crack...

Like really people! If he was that way, Eleanor deserves an award cause I'd probably of strangled, gaged, tied, and have knocked him senseless in less than a week.

So lets all get real and understand the fact he's about a 22 year old man... scratch that he's not 22, no... no :'(

~ Zayn never seems to exist anymore!

There's about 1000000000 Harry stories and about to 2 Zayn stories every 50000!

Poor kid...

~ When Liam can't be in a 600 mile radius of a spoon without pissing his pants.

-.- I'd slap you, but I like my computer screen the way it is and quite personally I don't feel like getting up to find you!

~ Julia turns 18 moves to London, gets a job at Starbucks and... shocker! Meets Harry Styles!

No.

~ The author shifts point of views every three sentences.

*Gets off Wattpad and does homework*

You all know a situation is either boring, annoying or serious if I do my homework willingly, and that is all three...

~ When authors take forever to update.

Truthfully I've had stories were authors didn't update for over a month and when they did, I completely forgot what happened last! An quite personally I'm not re-reading ANYTHING! So I'll probably just not finish it.

Deal with it.

~ Wow these fans really like me! I get no hate! :D

Said no 1D girlfriend ever...

~ When all of the boys have a crush on Julia...

*rolls eyes*

~ "Wow Niall shared his food! He must like me!"

Or... he's a generous guy.... but hey, if it helps you sleep at night.

DON'T FORGET YOUR COMMENTS NEXT UPDATE, AND TOO SPAM @niallhoranforever993 MESSAGE BOARD!!

Skylar