Chapter 6

Hey guys, so I've been thinking and I thought I'd start a little you ask a question and I answer on my next update thingy you may ask:

About my personal life, my general location (but not the city cause that's fuck ass creepy) my age, or what my favorite ___ is.

You can also ask for advice.

Or even totally random subjects! I'm willing to answer anything!

But anyways here ya go!

Skylar :)

~(Sent in by @potterheadalways) "Car crashes are the only things that kill. There are other ways to die.."

First off I love your username I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, secondly your completely right so unoriginal.

~(Sent in by @crazymofos99(lol I know your name by heart now!) " I hate when Julia has two of the boys fall in love with her and she's dating one of them, but stops the whole damn relationship for the other guy!"

I know thats not exactly what you said but I'm writing this on my phone and I don't feel like going back and forth...lol

*These last few are not mine I've been lacking ideas :(*

~" Harry's chocolate brown curls waterfalled over his forehead."

Excuse me since when is this Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory.

~Sexually graphic scenes you weren't warned about.

A mess has been made upon my innocence! *shields eyes*

~When there 90+ spelling/grammar mistakes, yet 20000 reads and likes

*blank stare*

~ When Liam is always the innocent one that doesn't drink.

You

Lying

Fuck

~ Julia wears sweat pants, hair is tied and zero make-up yet everyone still finds her gorgeous.

I don't motherfucking think so!

~ When all of 1D live in the sane house

I'm done *leaves computer chair*

~ When Julia goes to the park 5 times a day and every time there's a problem waiting to happen.

Bitch pause!!