Chapter 5

Hey same as last two authors note send stuff in I swear I don't bite....

Skylar

~(sent in by @crazymofos99) "I hate how in books , they're in high-school and its about Harry and he's always a player that Julia hates! One why must Harry always be a fucking manwhore or womanizer, can't he be a normal kid for once. And also why must Julia hate him but secretly love him? Like no bitch hate is hate get your shit together!"

*Laughing to hard to write anything else*

~ Dear Larry shippers, I myself won't denie I somewhat ship it. But Eleanor deserves more respect! For Gods sake if Larry was real, how do you think she feels I mean its hard not to fall in love with Louis, so how do you think she'd feels knowing he'll never love her but not being able to help love him each day.

And I'm sick an tired of the beard shit.

~ Five girls go to a One Direction concert, and start dating the members.

The likelihood of that is like, never.

~ When I'm reading a pretty good story and then,

Louis says "I love carrots."

'Goodbye!" *clicks out of story*

~ When authors post a story but its "COMING SOON!"

Can't you just wait until you at least have the first chapter done, cause I ain't waiting for that  shit.

~ How the main character  always has generic names.

Can't you pick something you don't see every fucking day!

For instance my names Skylar, that's different! I'll even give you permission to use it!

You all should be grateful, I don't usually share my name....

~ When a British authors writes a story in America (This doesn't just go for fanfics) and all the characters talk like this:

"Like, lets go OMG!!"

I'm American and I'll tell you right now we dOn't talk that way!

~Okay don't get me wrong I love Harry, but why are most of the stories about him! As more of a Louis girl I'd like more stories of him, cause Harry stories are always the same plot line!

___________________________________

Sorry it's short but I can't really think of any at the moment... THATS WHY YOU NEED TO SEND STUFF IN!

Skylar :)