Chapter 11

Hey I know you sent stuff in! And that'll be up next time, but I haven't really done a chapter of just giving you guys my thoughts in awhile so I guess I wanted to?

Haha, sorry it's short.

Skylar :)

~ I hate how in tons of fanfic's, the lads all discover they can sing at some random ass moment, then their all like "Wow we can sing! Lets make a band!"

And not even a week later they all take off for X-factor and SHOCKER forget about Julia...

~ Paul is Julia's BFF, father, uncle, guidance counselor, and relationship guidance representative

Yeah, cause we all know that he's definitely not worried about his ACTUAL job... I mean paycheck pfft.... who needs that.

~ When one of the characters drop to the floor, are rushed to the hospital, is diagnosed with some deadly disease, but was A-Okay not even 20 mintutes ago.

*Still hasn't functioned on how they were able to get to a 10 mile off hospital in less than 3 seconds*

~ I'm really tired on how all "Dark" stories are all bad-boy, or "I'm gonna fucking suck your blood but then realize you're my soul mate so stop and love you" shit. I am personally waiting for an amazing story were one of the boys are like crazy so they kidnap someone that they want. And be all like crazy ass protective so they keep her locked up but still love her.

Yeah feel me...

~ How the boys, are always able to talk her out of cutting, leaving, or suicide in less than 1 minute.

Maybe their true calling was therapy.

~Title has a sexual reference. Story has zero sex, and is cute, kitten fluff.

And this would be about the time I begin to question the logic of the typical Wattpad authors mindset .

~ "50 Shades Of Harry..."

"Un-womanly like groan"

~ Liam is always portrayed as so sweet, an innocent. That it throws me off when in a "Dark" story he's all "I'll beat the shit out of you..."

It's kind of like "Oh, I forgot we could write about him this way"

But we should all admit a bad-boy Liam, sounds hot.

~ Whenever Julia is to date Harry, she always HAS to be in love with older rock, and wear band t-shirts.

#done

~ I hate that Julia is perfectly skinny.

I would truly like a MC to at least once not be flawless in ways like that. Anyone is beautiful know matter what body shape. So who says a 1D boy won't thinks so either.

~ Hey I just met you, an this is crazy but I have a condom! Fuck me maybe!"

Basically every other fanfic's plot line.