Chapter 8 ~Eastmere wolves~

After devouring Kate's mouth watering macaroni cheese, Zara, Kye and I curled up on the sofa and watched a few episodes on impractical jokers. "Ready to go upstairs Ava. We have a few important things to discuss." I knew exactly what she was talking about. She wanted to question me on the 'mystery guy.' I wasn't ready for that conversation yet.

"I would much rather cuddle up with Kye and watch TV." I sniggered, knowing exactly how to push her buttons. As soon as those words left my mouth Kye picked me up bridal style bringing me to his side of the sofa and wrapped us up in his cover. "What did I tell you sis, she wants me." And it took everything within me not to break my act and slap him. 

"Erggh" Zara threw a pillow at us and flopped down on the sofa. A few minutes passed and Kye and I were waiting for Zara to crack. Trying to hold in our laughter. We often did this to annoy Zara. We went under the blanket and teased her some more. "Ava baby you smell so good." Kye grunted. Causing Zara to huff very loudly. She was close to cracking.

"Kyeee stoooopp ittt." I whined giggling.

"You know you want me babe." Kye leaned in kissing my face all over and at this point Zara marched right over to where we now laying and pulled the covers right off our bodies. "I was making my move." Kye glared at his sister, causing me to burst out laughing.

"This is torture guys, why do you always do this to me." Zara frantically waved her hands around in the air. She grabbed her brother by the ear and pulled me off him pushing me upstairs. "FYI Kye, the only move you will be making will be to another city, no make that another planet. I'll be shipping your things tomorrow, how's Uranus." Zara was now shouting from the top of the stairs.

"My anus is doing good, thanks for asking sis." Kye was how smirking.

"KYE!"

"See you tonight Avs, my room 1am. We'll have to be quiet though. Don't wanna wake mom and dad" He winked. Zara pushed me into her room ignoring Kye's comment and slammed the door. She did a ten second mediation which consisted of her humming and then opened her eyes glaring at me. "Revenge." Is all she said before sprawling over her queen sized bed. Ignoring her I grabbed my phone and showed her a selfie I took with Logan, Eden and Tobias at the bonfire. "His name is Tobias, he's the one with the light goldenish hair and the straight face. But he's not what you think okay, we're just friends. Sort of. Well not even." I sighed remembering what happened after our detention. I shrugged my shoulder not quite knowing what status I would give us. Maybe he was an acquaintance even considering I knew nothing about him.

"He's hot! That's not normally your type Ava. But I'll ship that. That other guy seem more like your comfort zone."

"Now I've answered your question it's sleep time." I turned off the light and jumped into bed. 

"We will continue this chat, don't worry dumpling." Zara tapped my nose and kissed my cheek before turning around.

"You didn't do anything with Kye under the duvet did you?" She questioned, and I smiled as this confirmed my success. 

"I will leave that to your imagination."

"Gross Ava. That I do not ship." She sneered before actually going to sleep this time. 

•••

Two days passed and Tobias still hadn't said a word to me since. Zara was waiting for me out side the classroom grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Strange. I ignored her peculiar behaviour and walked into the classroom sitting in our normal seats and took out my text book. Zara turned around still grinning at me. Okay, seriously what was her problem.