Chapter 25 ~ Taxi!

Long time no read guys. I know read first kill us after.

Katherine McNamara as Lana

•••

Once again this week I had another boring day at school. I attended my lessons. Ate my lunch. And came straight home after school. I tried to avoid the boys as much as possible, but they were like 3 individual pieces of gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe.

Every half hour they would take it in turns to ask me if I was okay, and my reply was always the same.

'I'm fine.'

After Zara's little episode at school she hadn't shown her face. I hate to admit it but my life without her was incomplete. She was more than just a friend to me, she was my sister. And I was really starting to miss her. I looked out of my window and drew back the curtain slightly. It was starting to get much colder now as winter was nearing. I placed my elbow on my desk and it my head in the palm of my hands as I watched life outside my window. My maths homework could wait.

The buzzing sound of my phone broke me out of my trance and it was then when I realised how long I've
been sitting here. I looked on my caller I.D and saw Kye's name.

"Hello."

"Avaaa baby, be ready by 5 because we're coming to pick you up."

"Pick me up?" I furrowed my eyebrows confused.

"Yeah the bonfire was re-scheduled for tonight, remember I told you at lunch yesterday. Anyway get ready we're coming to get you." And with that he ended the call.

I had successfully managed to shower, do my hair and put on a little makeup. I was about to walk over to my wardrobe to get dressed but I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. What the hell! No one was home except me. I was about to start hyperventilating when i recognised the sound of the voices. I quickly grabbed my dressing gown to hide my bare naked body and put on my ugg slippers. Throwing the door wide open I charged at Kye.

At first he started to smile thinking that I was happy to see him as he opened his arms. But as I narrowed my eyes he realised he had mistaken this happiness for anger. "You" I shouted poking his chest. "What did I tell you about knocking on the door dumbo." He rubbed his chest where I had just poked him and pushed past me to my room. "Don't walk away from me Kyle Micheal Taylor." I screamed. But he ignored me and entered my room. "What's the big deal." He finally replied. "The big deal is that I was home alone and then suddenly I hear heavy footsteps coming upstairs, I told you to call me if your going to use the spare key."

The boys were now scattered around my room. Tobias lounging on my loveseat, Gray sprawled on my giant bean bag. And Kye on my bed. "Alright I'm sorry won't happen again, now all is forgiven in the world is that really your choice of outfit." He looked down at my dressing grown scrunching his nose. "Shut up." I shouted returning to my wardrobe. I decided on some skinny jeans and an oversized crop jumper. I looked at the boys who were now messing up my room. "I didn't know we had math homework." Tobias said confused. "Well maybe that's because you don't pay attention in class." He rolled his eyes at me and continued to stare at my homework.

Gray headed over to my chest of draws, which started to make me anxious knowing my underwear was in there and that was Rated R. He gave me a cheeky smile and and wink and he swiped his finger across the handle. I started to blush slightly and ran over to him pulling him away. "You just can't keep your hands off me can you Ava." He smirked looking down on me.

My OCD was starting to get the best of me as they kept touching and moving my belongings. "Aww look at little Ava in Disneyland."

I've had enough. "Okay the shows over boys if you would like to head to the exit." I shoved them all out of my room and grabbed my bag and a pair of knee high brown boots.