Chapter 10~3AM~

Laughter is timeless,
      Imagination has no age & Dreams are forever.
                                   Walt. Disney
                                           ...
"Ava."

His head cocked slightly to the side. Crimson lipstick smeared all over his mouth. I blinked three times unsure of what to do or say. A thousand and one emotions ran over his face. I froze like a dear caught in headlights waiting for someone or something to break my paralysis.

"Tobiiass, baby we were just getting started." She whined.

Maggie staggered out of the room trying to smooth down her red dress to match her lipstick which was no longer on her lips but on Tobias's instead. She attempted to fix her hair before her eyes landed directly on mine.

"If it isn't my favourite, darling little niece of mine."

She wrapped her arms around Tobias, her hands slowly slipping up Tobias's top as she circled his chest. His eyes began to roll back as he left out a soft moan.

That was my cue to leave. I turned around in a flash and was down the stairs before the bile in my stomach rose to my throat. Not wanting to comprehend what I just saw I tried to find myself a distraction. Scanning through the room I tried to find anyone who could save me.

BINGO!

Gray stood in a dark corner of the room with a couple of guys who I didn't recognise. He was holding a glass bottle with a brown liquid inside. This was my chance. I quickly flipped my hair trying to give it some volume before applying some lip balm to lips and slowly approached him.

The guys were all laughing but it soon slowed down as they saw me coming. Their eyes practically ripping my clothes off. Gray turned around to see what they were all looking at and a small smile played on his lips as he realised it was me.

"Put it back in your pants boys." He chuckled as he pulled me into a small hug.

A few of the boy winked or smirked at me and then at Gray before they turned back around and continued their conversation. I grabbed the bottle out of his hand before taking a few gulps of the liquid which instantly burned my throat.

"Woah Ava, calm down."

Gray took the bottle from my mouth stopping me mid gulp, before cracking open a can of something and offering it to me. I questioned his actions but he pushed the drink further into my hands allowing me to get a stronger grip.

"Who did you come with, not being rude but you're the last person I would have expected to see." He questioned.

I pushed his shoulder lightly before sticking my tounge out.

"Heyyy, I can be fun you know." I teased.

"Riggggghhttt..." Was his only response.

"If you must know I came with Zara but she ditched me for some guy, but I don't mind, I mean he seemed decent and I didn't want to spoil her fun." I half shrugged half sighed.

"Does Kye know about this."

Typical alpha male protection when it comes to boys and their sisters. That was the only perk to being an only child. I didn't have to have an annoying older brother trying to tell me what I can and cannot do.