Chapter 22~ sirens~

2:15pm
I plugged my iPhone into the car and 'one dance' blasted through the speakers. "Babyyy I like your style." I screamed on the top of my lungs causing tobias to smirk.

"See I told you I could make you smile." I pulled the sunglasses of the top of his head and put them on. The bass from the car was beginning to make my teeth chatter so I turned down the music ever so slightly. 

"I seriously need to buy you a pair of those." He shook his head and continued to stare out into the road. I opened up his glove compartment and stole a sour patch kid when he wasn't looking. I was about to put it in my mouth but the car slowed down as we reached a red light.

"Put that back thief." He turned his head sideways and glared at me. "Oh look green light. Go!" He quickly put down the handbrake and pressed harder on the gas. While the light distracted him i popped the kid into my mouth and looked out the window.

"I saw that."

I smirked and switched songs. The journey took longer than I though and I somehow started to ramble on about Zara and her bitchyness. Not that Tobias was paying any attention to my rant. But I still continued on anyway.

The traffic light ahead flicked from green to Amber to red but Tobias still hadn't slowed the car down yet. These boys seriously thought they were in fast and furious. I looked at the speedometer and it read 50mph but was slowly rising. "Umm Tobias red lights mean slow down not speed up." I looked ahead and back and Tobias but he hadn't listen to me.

"Tobias seriously slow down your scaring me."

I looked back at the speedometer 55mph.

"TOBIAS STOP!" I screamed. I gripped onto the seat belt and tried grabbing the steering wheel but at my touch Tobias snapped out of his daze and realised what was going on. He pushed me back turning the wheel but it was to late. The car hit the curb almost turning the car over, heading straight for a traffic light.   And then everything went black....

...

12:00pm

My phone buzzed on bedside table causing it to fall on the floor. I gasped and stared at it for a second debating weather to pick it up or not. I did a quick prayer hoping for the best and picked it up to see the damage. My finger ran across the screen and a I felt a sharp pain followed by blood. I mentally cursed myself for leaving it on the edge of the table and internally screamed, not due to the pain but due to my screen protector breaking.

I sucked my finger stopping the blood and peeled off the glass protector and threw it into the bin, at least the screen didn't break I guess. My phone rang again and was very surprised to see the caller I.D

"One sec in putting you on speaker."

"Alright love."

I ran downstairs to find the first aid kit. Once located in the draw I rinsed my finger under water and wrapped the plaster around my finger.

"Sorry I had a small accident."

"Oh god what did you do this time, I don't need to call 911 do I?"

"Nope not this time... So what's new scooby doo?"

"Well I know how much you and harmony get along so I was wondering if you wanted to come take her out with me."