Chapter 21

It's here, it's here, it's here! Christmas has finally arrived at the Burrow and I couldn't be happier. I woke up at 7 am and started jumping from Kat, Ariel, Ginny, and Taylor's beds. I guess Kat woke up and I didn't notice so she threw a pillow at me and I fell from Taylor's bed to the floor. "Owie!" I exclaimed. "You guys are meanies. I'm gonna go wake up Fred and George." And I skipped out the door and headed to the twin's room. I walked in the door and decided to wake Fred up first. I climbed into his bed and kissed his cheek. He groaned and rolled over to go back to bed. I huffed and poked him in the tummy to wake him up, he slapped my hand away. "FREDRICK WEASLEY GET YOUR ASS UP!"  I yelled at him. Fred and George shot up in their beds and George even fell off. "What was that for?" George asked rubbing his head. "It's Christmas! I had to get everyone up so we can open presents!" I exclaimed. "Ok. Go wake up Ron and we'll be down in a second." They said in unison.

    I decided to turn down my duties of waking up Ron and tell Mrs. Weasley that Ron wouldn't wake up and when I tried to wake him up nicely he told me to "get the hell out of his room." You should've seen his reaction! Everyone is now sitting at the table eating the breakfast really fast because we want to open presents. I sat in my chair smiling at Ron who was glaring at me. "What did you do to get him so pissed?" Taylor asked me. "I told Mrs. Weasley that he told me to get the hell out of his room so she yelled at him and now he's pissed." I stated taking a bite out of my piece of toast. "Wow, good job!" Taylor exclaimed and gave me a high five. We finished breakfast and walked into the living room.

    "Present time!" Mrs. Weasley sang and used her wand to get all of out presents in here. She then made it to where all of the presents floated to the respected person. I watched everyone open there presents and saw them smile at the things I gave them. I opened my presents and got a Weasley sweater that is purple with a black E on it from Mrs. Weasley, a bag of candy from Ron, a Sleeping With Sirens, Of Mice & Men, and a Asking Alexandria album from Kat, a My Chemical Romance and Avenged Sevenfold shirt from Ariel, a Teen Titans shirt from Taylor, black, purple, red, and blue hair dye from Ginny, a bag of pranks from George, and no present from Fred. I thanked everyone for my presents and walked up to Ginny's room. "Lizzie, wait!" Fred called after me and grabbed my arm. "Can you come with me for a second?" He asked. I nodded and followed him out to the lake by the Burrow. "I didn't want to give this to you in front of everyone so here you go." He said and gave me a necklace that had a turtle with a purple shell and a purple eye. The body of the turtle was made out of silver and diamonds with a silver chain. "Fred, I love it." I said and hugged him. He smiled and took the necklace and put it on me. "Happy Christmas, love." He said and kissed me on the cheek.