Chapter 5

(Marinette)

"Marinette! Alya and Nino are here!" Mom calls up into my room, I nervously grab my purse and look into the mirror.

"How am I going to do it Tikki?" I ask her. "Do what Marinette?" She asks. I inhale and then exhale slowly, "I don't now how I can bear to see him in this state again."

"MARINETTE!" I heard Alya yell, I jumped and yelled back, "Coming!" Alya and Nino were talking together at the door, and when they saw me come down the stairs they turned their heads in my direction.

"You ready?" Alya asks. I nod slightly and follow Nino and Alya out the door, "Bye guys be careful!" My mom yells after us. I wave back and smile.

~*~

"Excuse me, but can we see Adrien Agreste ma'am?" I ask the lady at the counter. The lady purses her lips, "Let me think. . . no." She goes back to the computer.

Nino flashes her a look, "Why not? I'm his best friend!" The lady doesn't remove her eyes from the screen but says, "Mr Agreste has ordered for no fans or friends to go and visit Adrien."

Alya slams her fist on the table, "Bull crap! We want to see Adrien now!" The lady scoffs and turns to Alya, "Don't make me call security little girl."

I grab Alya's arm and quietly say, "It's okay." Alya glares daggers at the lady and stomps out of the hospital, "It's not fair man!" Nino mutters and crosses his arms.

As scared as I was before, when the lady said we couldn't see him, my heart dropped. I have to see him again.

"But daddy I've changed my mind!" I heard a familar voice cry, Chloé. "No dear, last time you ran out crying, because you were too scared to go in there!" "Daddy! I need to see him!" Chloé screams.

I hear footsteps turning the corner and heading toward us. I look at Alya, and she rolls her eyes, "Brat." Chloé opens the car door of her limo and slams it shut.

~*~

"What changed your mind Marinette?" Tikki asked, bewildered. I gazed at the floor, "That doesn't matter right now Tikki, I need to see him."

Tikki nodded, "Okay." I stood up and shouted, "Tikki! Spots on!" Tikki was sucked inyo my earring, and I jump off my balcony, toward the Hospital.

I walk through the door into the Hospital, and that same lady from earlier was at the desk. "How may I help you?" She asks, her eyes still focused on the computer.

"I'm here to see Adrien Agreste." I say sternly. The lady sighs, "I'm sorry you can't - Ladybug?!" She spills her coffee all over her desk and goes wide-eyed. "Of course, right this way!"

She gets up from her chair and leads me to Adrien's room. "There you go Miss Ladybug, Adrien's room." I nod in thanks and open the door.

I kneel down and take his hand, "Hang in there Adrien." I feel his hand tighten and close slightly around mine and blush. Did he hear me?

I take one last look at him and squeeze his hand, then I walk out and turn back to the lady at the desk. "By the way I have a request."

The lady looks up at me, "What is it?" I narrow my eyes, "Let Adrien's friends see him, I heard they're worried sick!" I walk out before she could tell me no, but I was met with paparazzi.

"Ladybug! Ladybug! Were you just visiting Adrien Agreste?" "Ladybug! Do you know if Adrien is going to be okay?" Paparazzi kept on asking questions and snapping photos of her.

"I . . . I don't know!" She swung her yo-yo building to building to escape the loud crowd of people.

(No one's POV) -When Adrien got hit-

The phone kept ringing in Gabriel Agreste's ear, making his headache worse. "Natalie! Can you get that?" Gabriel shouted. The house was silent.

Mr. Agreste rubbed his temples and picked up the phone on the fourth ring. It was Natalie, and she sounded worried. "What is it Natalie? Can't you see I'm busy?" "Mr - Mr. Agreste! Something terrible has happend! Emergency!"

"Calm down Natalie! What is it?" She paused for a long time, "It's Adrien."

~*~

Gabriel Agreste rushed into the Hospital, not even bothering stopping at the counter. The lady at the counter looked up at him in shock, "Oh Mr. Agreste! Right this way!"

She led him to a room and slowly opened the door, "Here's Adrien . . ." She closed the door behind her as Mr Agreste walked toward his son.

"Son." Mr. Agreste got on one knee and put his hand on Adrien's hand, he was surprised when he felt something hard on his ring finger.

He looked at Adrien's hand and saw a white ring. "It can't be!" Mr. Agreste heard a loud knock on the door, quickly grabbed Adrien's ring, and slipped it in his coat pocket.

The door opened, and the lady at the desk came in, "There's someone else who would like to visit Adrien, Mr. Agreste."

He nodded and went out the door, the little black cat kwami who was watching the whole time shivered in horror, Adrien's ring was gone.

________________________________

Hey guys! Was the chapter yay or nay?

QOTC: Who is your OC in Miraculous Ladybug?

AOTC: Mine is a girl named Dani, and she turns into Snowy Leopard, her miraculous is in her earring and her kwami's name is Aqua, also she has a boomerang (and her special power {like Cataclysm or Lucky Charm} is "Ballistic Blizzard")

Bye for now XOXO ~Madi