Chapter 18

(Elliot)

~flashback~

Lilleth put her arms around me protectively, tears spilling down her cheeks as she stared down at our dead parents. "Lill? What going on?" I ask my sister. She turned to me with a smile I could tell was forced, "It's okay Ellie, I got you." She tells me. Her once crystal blue eyes were turning white with fear, her face was all muddy and scratched up, her blue dress was torn and her loose braid had twigs sticking out of it.

I stared down at my own hands, they were filthy with dirt and mud. I was only two years old at the time, my sister being a whole sixteen years older, and we just witnessed the death of our parents. Humans with weird suits on killed them. I started crying uncontrollably.

Lilleth ran away from our parents, rubbing my back, while I cried and reached out to our parents screaming, "Mama! Dada!"

Lilleth stopped in between two old buildings, sitting down with me in her lap, muttering, "They'll pay." I wrap my little arms around her, and she beams at me, "At least I still have you Ellie." I smile back at her, but our smiling ceased as footsteps sounded behind us. Lilleth looked up and saw a man in his about his twenties with blue eyes.

"Bourgeois?" Lilleth snapped. "Sprouse." The boy said back. "What are you doing out here? Aren't you suppoused to be in that fancy place of yours with your mummy and daddy?" Bourgeois' face seemed to get red, and sweat seemed to go down his forehead. "I just, err, saw you running into this alley, and, um," He pulled his collar out a little out of nervousness, "Was wondering if you needed to come back to my place, for a shower . . ."

Lilleth looked shocked, she even blushed a little bit, "Um." The boy's eyes narrowed and he seemed to get defensive, "Don't make me take back my offer!" He says. Lilleth coughed a little and then nodded, "Alright rhen Bourgeois, we'd appreciate that." She says.

We go to the Bourgeois hotel and a skinny man takes us up into a room, while Lilleth stares in awe at the big hotel. She sets me on the bed and laughs, "You see this Ellie? We are in the Bourgeois hotel!"

After a while of looking around the room, she finally takes a shower, gets dressed, and then gives me a shower. Lilleth now had her hair in a high ponytail, blue eyeshadow, pink lipstick, a white striped shirt, and a yellow jacket on. A voice boomed through the speakers, "Miss Lilleth Sprouse, please report to the dining room."

Lilleth beamed, looked at the mirror once more, picked me up, and dashed down to the dining room. Bourgeois was already sitting down, his hair nicely groomed, and a tux on. Lilleth blushed, and then shook her head madly, finally sitting down.

"You look nice." Bourgeois complimented. Lilleth scoffed, "I know I do!" She teased.

They sat there eating and chatting until Bourgeois cleared his throat, "Look, Lilleth, I know we've not been the closest when we've seen each other at school, but . . ." He pulled out a box, "I know it is soon, and we aren't even dating, but I need a wife." He opened the box to show the prettiest diamond ring that my sister had ever laid eyes on.

Lilleth narrowed her eyes, but Bourgeois wasn't done, "You'll be rich, the mayor's wife, you can have anything you want!" He reasoned. Lilleth stared at me, and then sighed, "Fine," Bourgeois slipped the ring on her finger, while a pained look flashed across Lilleth's face.

~one year later~

I stared at my two month old niece, intrest lighting my eyes, "Chloé Bourgeois, I hope you grow up to be as strong and kind as your grandparents! " Lilleth beamed at her daughter, bringing her up to her face.

Lilleth's eyes soon turned a white color though, just like, that one day our parents were murdered, all because they were half human. "Elliot." She took my hand. "Yes Lill?" I ask. She caresses my cheek while smiling warmly at me, tears were at the corners of her eyes, "We have to leave her." "Why?" I ask.

She frowns, "If she is like us, we are dangerous around her, we need to go okay Ellie?" She looked like she wasn't thinking, just acting. I frown as well and follow her, (in our shadow forms) out the open window.

~sixteen years later~

I ran across the street, trying to catch up to Lilleth, when I bumped into someone. "Sorry!" The girl apologizes, picking up her groceries, I hold out my hand to help her up. "No I got it!" The girl says, standing up on her own, "Molly Hudgins, I work for the Hospital, you should know my name, cause if you run into more people, I should see you at there soon." She teases with a little laugh. "Elliot Sprouse, and actually yes, you should see me soon there, because I am starting to help out there."

Molly blinks her big golden eyes a couple of times before she smiles, "Great! Can't wait to see you there Ellie!" Pain flashes in my chest, as memories flood back in from my childhood when Lilleth would call me that.

~three years later~

Lilleth and I walk into a dark, circular room, waiting for the man called Hawkmoth to show up. Lilleth taps her foot impatiently. "I've been expecting you two." Hawkmoth says from the darkness, walking out into the light.

Lilleth smiles and I frown, "Good to see you Hawkmoth!" Lilly says, revenge gleaming in her eyes. Ever since she decided to leave her little girl, she has been revenge thirsty, wanting to destroy the people in the red and black suits.

Hawkmoth smirked, "So I need you to do a job for me first Elliot."

_______________________________

Sorry the whole chapter is in italics, but yeah, I hope you guys liked it! Sorry for any mistakes in it.

QOTC: What are your opinions on these characters

Have an a-mew-zing day lives and don't forget to floss!

-Mads